Blue Mountain e-Cardscan't contact customer service

Blue Mountain is a good site for sending e-cards, but it is impossible to get in contact with customer service when there is a problem. Isn't that illegal??

I changed my e-mail address on their site from my work e-mail to my home e-mail address. However, I'm still receiving "reminders" from them on my work e-mail address. How I love being reminded of Fathers' Day! NOT! My father passed away many years ago.

In April before my yearly membership expired they began bombarding me with e-mails saying that my membership was ending and indicating there was some problem with renewal (which there wasn't), and then renewed it anyway. Again, there was no way to contact them to straighten it out.

How can a company stay in business when there's no way to resolve problems with customers?? There's not even an address to send snail mail to!

• Zu
    Zubick Jul 27, 2016

I have been trying to become a member of Blue Mountain cards and submitted info x2
    I don't know what the problem is and I feel uncomfortable submitting my credit card numbers again.
    Can you help me?
    [email protected]lus.net

Mary Ann Proctor Canada

• Gi
    Ginny Cesan Feb 02, 2014

I also have a problem.I cannot ever see my card after selecting one. All I ever see is a blank white space.

My adobe flash is in working order.

I would appreciate being able to speak to someone regarding this or I can't use my account at all.

rona mandler Oct 18, 2011

I just posted a complaint and you tranferred that to the posted list of complaints on the web as well as my phone number..please delete that
    I am really getting annoyed...R. Mandler

rona mandler Oct 18, 2011

I have changed my email address and now I cannot send a card. Please tell me
    the credit card that the payment goes thru on and
    the last 4 numbers and
    the renewal date.
    and the last date you charged me

[email protected]
    [protected]

• Da
    David25 May 15, 2011

Wow, what a dirty and dishonest company! The links to contact bluemountain through email send you to and from the same pages. This loop provides no email address. Maybe they think that is a funny practical joke. I don't and I spent $25 on my mother last week. She never received that money. What they do certainly should be illegal if it isn't.

• Sh
    Shirley Palmer Apr 11, 2011

Don't TELL me, I will be paying over $15.00 a month like the lady abovee my comment!! If so, take me off as a member.

• Sh
    Shirley Palmer Apr 11, 2011

I have been trying to reach Customer Service to no avail.
    I paid through Credit Union ( Sidney N.Y.) $35.98) to Blue Mt., to send ONE card, i n March. I assume you took me on as a MEMBER? of Blue Mt. e-cards? WHY would U charge 35.98 iif NOT?
    I don't have a password, don't remember getting one.
    I REALLY want to send an e-card TODAY.
    Can you help me?

• Mi
    MILDRED WELSH Dec 01, 2010

HAVE PAID MY MEMBER SHIP BUT YOU JUST WANT LET MY CARDS GO THROUGH AND I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS PROGRAM. SEEMS LIKE I PAID FOR NOTHING. YOU EITHER FIX THIS PROBLEM OR I WILL CANCELL AND NEVER USE THE SITE ANY MOR

MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS: [protected]

• De
    Deb-from-Tennessee Nov 24, 2010

I wish I had done a google search BEFORE I agreed to the 14 day trial with Bluemountain.com. After the fact I read all the complaints. The $15.99 just came out of my account this week, when I noticed it said recur payment, I then called my bank because I understood it to not be a MONTHLY $15.99 payment or I would never have done it. Like others on here have said, I've tried calling the toll free # with no one answering, so no solution there. The only answer is to cancel my debit card and get another one which will cost me a lot of time changing my bill pay information with my credible on-line billing companies. This really is frustrating, what a way to make money!! I should have checked it out first as I said earlier, what a way to learn. Debbie from Tennessee

Rosemary Salem Oct 26, 2010

I, too, have been trying unsuccessfully to cancel my membership to Blue Mountain e-cards. Two years ago I got the message that if I did not wish to continue with Blue Mountain, all I had to do was cancel within a month which I did. Yet this has been deducted from my credit card account and now it is being taken out of my checking account and I don't know how they got that. This company is getting money from my accounts illegally and I am going to do something about this.

I am surprised that many others are having the same problem with this company. In all my years I have never seen anyone so crooked and something needs to be done to stop these people.

Rosemary H. Salem

sarahC35 Oct 13, 2010

I am having the same problem.There are no contact numbers and all of my help centre messages to cancel my membership have been ignored, i'm distraught.

• Ra
    Rachel716 Sep 21, 2010

I also tried canceling my trial membership but could not get through to anyone at their 888 number. I also clicked the "cancel my subscription" button on their website and got a page saying they can't process cancelations. So, I completed their online form and asked them to cancel my subscription. They sent me an automated email back saying they can't cancel subscriptions via email due to security concerns. They are ticking me off.

• S2
    S23 May 31, 2010

I thought that I was the only one with complaints about them! I tried their free trial service and cancelled almost imediately after and they still charged my credit card. When I tried to contact someone about my problem, it was impossible. Like the above person said there is no way to contact them. It is so frusterating! I do not understand either how a company like that can stay in bussiness, this is not ok.

No. AZ lady May 09, 2010

I suddenly started receiving the message about needing to reset my security level so my computer could accept cookies just in order to log into Blue Mountain. I tried everything I could think of and I STILL can't even get in to BM in order to send cards, which I've already paid for since I have a full membership!!! I paid for WHAT exactly?! I kept searching the site map to see where I missed the address/phone number to contact customer service but, after reading these other complaints, I now see THERE ISN'T ONE!!! Crooked way to do business. I hope someone at the company reads these complaints and resolves the problem several of us are having!!!

Joseph C Cadle Mar 27, 2010

I have been with Blue Mountain for years...I cannot talk to a real person to ask why I get double charged every year. This year I was charged $19.99 on 3/16/2010 and $15.99 on 3/27/2010. I go through your automated system without getting any answers that I need answered. Please explain what the two different charges are for. Best Regards, Joseph C Cadle...613 N Redwood Ln, Buckeye, AZ. 85326, Phone #[protected]

• Ca
    Carma Lizza Feb 10, 2010

I have been satisfied with the card sending service, however, I have been double billed for my membership two years in a row. I have been unable to contact anyone in customer service to correct the problem. The phone tree refers you to their web site saying that you can contact the company through e-mail. No e-mail address is given for customer service on their website. The phone tree does not direct you to a person that can help.

• Do
    DOris Gumner Nov 17, 2009

I have a PAID membership to BlueMountain.com. I want to send two Ecards, but cannot get into the site. It is saying that SAFARI will not let me get into it.
    I have been sending cards up until last month, now cannot access it.
    WHY?

• Pa
    Patricia Wallis Johnson Oct 12, 2009

I have been trying to cancel my membership and cannot get thru to anyone, nor is there a way to cancel from their web site. I did not receive a renewal notice, cannot get thru to them, and I am furious! Isn't this illegal? Do I have to cancel my credit card in order not to have this charged again????

• As
    asvp Jul 13, 2009

Even I have the same problem. No one answers the call. I have already cancelled my trial membership but they keep charging me every month from past 2 months. Not sure who can really get to solve these issues

joanavis Jul 06, 2009

I have been trying to cancel my trial membership and cannot get thru to anyone. How can this company stay in business when they don't answer their phones?