Blue Label Telecomsbad service, stealing my money

P

I took out a contract with In Blue Lable Connect in April. I received the phone on the 13 April 2018 and they say I must call them to active the simcard. The first premie did go of on 31 April 2018 the amount of 299.00. Since then until now I called them but no luck. The premie still went of on the 1 May and 1 June 2018 and still no service. I called them everyday and still waiting for them to come back to me, the numbers I have is [protected] and [protected] and [protected]. I send them mails but still nothing. They put a block on my account so that I cant reverse the money. So every month am paying for something that I cant used. The only thing I wanna to do is to cancelled the contract and want my money back. I did everything right its them who didn't stay in the rules of the contract. They steal from me every month. How can you sell a product to a client and do that? Its the worse service I ever had. Feel free to contact me for more details my number [protected].

• Le
    Leeu Jul 22, 2019

Blue Label also offered me a contact. After receiving the phone I had to send it back because the battery did not even last an hour. The send a courier to come and collect the phone for repairs. I received the phone back still the same problem. Tired of complaining I just left the phone using a borrowed phone. The phone contract that I still paying is R7200-00. I tried again to use the phone but now there was a different problem. Again I complained. No body contact me and eventually when I go hold of them telephonicly as I did not get any feed back on my e-mail I was told that the courier was already on its way where I was not told that there would be any cost. If they did I would not have send my phone in. This is really daylight robbery and I feel that the are exploiting people. This company must be stopped giving people contacts on phone that is not working properly. There is many people our there that is sitting in the same position that me that does not have a big income the people like this exploit you.