Blue Label Telecoms — bad service, stealing my money
I took out a contract with In Blue Lable Connect in April. I received the phone on the 13 April 2018 and they say I must call them to active the simcard. The first premie did go of on 31 April 2018 the amount of 299.00. Since then until now I called them but no luck. The premie still went of on the 1 May and 1 June 2018 and still no service. I called them everyday and still waiting for them to come back to me, the numbers I have is [protected] and [protected] and [protected]. I send them mails but still nothing. They put a block on my account so that I cant reverse the money. So every month am paying for something that I cant used. The only thing I wanna to do is to cancelled the contract and want my money back. I did everything right its them who didn't stay in the rules of the contract. They steal from me every month. How can you sell a product to a client and do that? Its the worse service I ever had. Feel free to contact me for more details my number [protected].
More Blue Label Telecoms Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom Top Up 49 S For Rmcs - registration for service without requesting such service
- RMCS - cancellation of topup contract
- RMCS - my cell number changed to contract without my will1
- Vodacom Top Up 49 For Rmcs - contract
- Retail Mobile Credit Specialists [RMCS] - cell no converted to contract without permission
- Blue Label Telecoms - no delivery and lots of stories
- Blue Label Telecoms - I am complaining about the unethical behavior of the company.
- Blue Label Telecoms - Payment
- Blue Label Telecoms - I am complaining about two debit order that you have made twice in a months
- Retail Mobile Credit Specialists [RMCS] - cell phone contract