The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Vodacom Top Up 49 S For Rmcs — registration for service without requesting such service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Received an sms from RMCS at 11:09 today informing me that my cell phone number had been activated for the Vodacom Top Up 49 S for RMCS. As a result of this my Blackberry Internet Services stopped working. I immediately contacted Vodacom and the agent on the customer care line informed me that this was an RMCS/ Jet/ Edgars matter and gave me their call centre number. The first person I spoke to told me she would forward an urgent request to Admin to have my number deactivated. She took down all my details but when I requested a number for "Admin" I was informed that there was no number available, but only an email address. She also said someone would contact me as a matter of urgency. By 16:30 I had got tired of waiting so phoned the RMCS care centre again. This time a lady called Lindiwe answered and managed to ascertain that my number had been registered, despite the fact that I had never requested such a service, She said that someone would contact me tomorrow 27 March. However, this means that I will have to wait until then to be "deregistered" from something I never asked to be "registered for" in the first place!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Vodacom Top Up 49 S For Rmcs Complaints & Reviews
- RMCS - cancellation of topup contract
- RMCS - my cell number changed to contract without my will1
- Blue Label Telecoms - bad service, stealing my money
- Vodacom Top Up 49 For Rmcs - contract
- Retail Mobile Credit Specialists [RMCS] - cell no converted to contract without permission
- Blue Label Telecoms - no delivery and lots of stories
- Blue Label Telecoms - I am complaining about the unethical behavior of the company.
- Blue Label Telecoms - Payment
- Blue Label Telecoms - I am complaining about two debit order that you have made twice in a months
- Retail Mobile Credit Specialists [RMCS] - cell phone contract