Blooms Rewardsunknown charges

I purchased flowers online for the death of my brothers mother-in-law. I kept seeing a 9.99 charge in my statement. I had just canceled an account that was the same charge, so i thought that was it. The other company insisted they canceled my account. I finally got a # to where theses charges were coming from. It was from when i purchased flowers on line. This is ridiculous!!! The 9.99 charge is coming from a company called BloomRewards. Im wondering now, if i can get my money back!!! Sincerely, RIPPED OFF

• So
    Sooze1 Jan 10, 2012

I thought I had a really nice little deal with Blooms and sent my sister a lovely bouquet to the hospital. The bill was twice as much as I agreed to AND I am signed up for a monthly bill of almost $10 for NOTHING. I'm so angry at the misrepresentation. I also can't find a phone number to call to find out how to remedy this situation.

• Fr
    francine barnes Dec 22, 2010

I Am another person that is being charged for nothing $9.99.. This Has to stop,
    why isnt anyone doing anything about this company. I also ordered Flowers for my 94 year old grandmothers birthday they offered me the promotion for 50 percent off any thing I buy at many different stores. I figured that would be great
    since christmas is coming. They told me they would send me info, on all the different places i could shop at but they didnt. when I went to the website to join they wanted me to pay again. I have been charged three times already and still have no email or brocher that they said they would send.. I called to cancel and they told me that they have not been charging my acc. Stay away from this company it is a big SCAM..something should be done about this!!

• Ab
    ABC2 Nov 05, 2010

Same thing happened to me.. total charge shown on internet was $50 less that what was charged to my card...then I discover $9.99 membership fees being charged! No one would ever send flowers this often to have a membership..what a crock!
    Lady stated that due the circumstances at the time (death) that she could understand why I overlooked this...BullS**#!!
    She would credit back my membership fees but could not give me the first $9.99 back or i would be charged for the full amount (the $50.00 discount)...these people need to be fried!

• Ye
    yeli_001 Jul 19, 2010

Ive never recieved anything about any rewards! I only wanted to send flowers and they ended up charging me also for a membership! I couldnt cancel until 30 days! $9.95 a waste! Just canceled 3 months later! couldnt find the time to cancel but who has time to deal with these types of things ridiculous!

j. a. blumenfeld, esq. May 14, 2010

I would just like to add my complaint to the myriad of complaints already here. You don't ask for it, you actually decline it and you still get it- that's Blooms Rewards. And if you don't catch it on your charge bill it can go and on. I am sure there are laws against this kind of behavior and on Monday I will be making the appropriate phone calls and writing the appropriate letters.

• Sj
    S. Jeffers May 03, 2010

I ordered Blooms Today flowers for a funeral arrangement on 4/21/10 online through their website that stated if you join for $9.95 you get your first order 50% off. I submitted my order with a debit card and my B looms Today order total confirmation was for a charge of $48.73 which represented 50% of flower list price plus tax and delivery.

My account got debited for $78.73 (full amount) plus the $4.95 membership fee as separate debit.

I complained to Blooms Today and they said "they just fill flower orders...that I need to contact Blooms Rewards (a separate company??) for questions on charges. They said that I should have gotten a credit to my account for the 50% discount. Not happening. Have been unable to get a call back from Blooms Rewards and still no credit for 50% discount. Web page stated it would be an automatic 50% off???!!

• Pa
    Patsygirl Mar 05, 2010

I ordered flowers and used my visa card. Didn't really pay attention to my bank statement until the 2nd month I noticed this charge of $9.95 coming out of my account! I immediately called Customer Service to discontinue my membership and advised them of the scam...Very disappointed! I will never use Bloom again!!!

• Pe
    peteb Jan 19, 2010

March 2009 thru Jan 2010 - they are still running the same $9.95 per month scam.
    Pete

• Ev
    Eve Apr 30, 2009

noticed yesterday that my credit card is being charged for the $9.95. I reviewed my older statements and sure enough they have been charging me the same amount for at least 2 other times - I need to dig up my older statements and review -- This is a total rip off!!! I have ordered one time in February and got a discounted flower arrangement on their web site but I HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED to any monthly reward club of the sort. Should I have known that I have to, I wouldn't have bought anything from them. I called yesterday and today and their office is closed. I will try one more time and ask them to refund and credit back my account for these fraudulent charges.

• Fr
    fred ellis Oct 18, 2008

I ordered flowers once, and i'm now being charged monthly on my credit card for a plan I never authorized. $9.95/ mo. This is criminal. How can the State of Virginia allow this to persist. I know mine isn't the only case like this, I see the same complaints on this site, from many others.

• Le
    Leval T Colon Jul 26, 2008

Please cancel any subscriptions i might have with your company. My credit card is being charged 9:94 every month for God knows what? I'm in the United States Marine Corp, and i'm stationed overseas at the moment. I respectfully request for you to cancel any plans i might have with your company to avoid my credit card being charged every month! Thank you for your time.

• Ka
    karla whittaker Jul 24, 2008

Made a payment to my credit card company and view purchases and found out this company charge for item i didn't buy.