The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bloomsrwrd 800 - 371 - 6048 Haymarket VA — fraudulent monthly charges to my credit card
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered flowers from blooms flowers on line. I paid with credit card for the flowers and merchandise. They started charging me membership fee for reward program that i did not order. On the credit card i saw the word bloom, thinking we have shopped from the bloom supermarket. I did not notice the monthly fees until this year when i decided to do my taxes myself. Apparently, i have been charged for this reward program that i did not even know about since july of 2008 when i ordered the flowers.
I have requested my credit card company to launch a fraud investigation. I have changed my card, and contacted the company to immediately cancel the membership and refund my money. A supervisor was suppose to call me, but did not.
I saw on line that many other people were victims of the same fraud / scam from the same company as i am.
M. C. Ansary - ravandi
More Bloomsrwrd 800 - 371 - 6048 Haymarket VA Complaints & Reviews
- Blooms Rewards - unauthorized charge
- Blooms Rewards - scam
- Blooms Rewards - membership not requested
- Blooms Rewards - unauthorized enrollment in a 10$ monthly fee plan
- Blooms Rewards - refund of fees
- Blooms Rewards - funeral flower delivery
- Blooms Rewards - scam membership
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - non authorized monthly charges to my credit card
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - flowers
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - be very careful. monthly charges I didn't approve