Complaints & Reviews

Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / FlashfirstUnauthorized debits of 9.99 every month since [protected].

Why I didn't notice this until now I don't know. I have my bank statements and here are the dates.
9-23-19, 10-23-19, 11-25-19, 12-23-19
1-23-20, 2-24-20, 3-23-20, 4-23-20
I have not received my statement for May yet. I don't think I have ever ordered anything from this company
And I never gave them my permission to charge me 9.99 every month.
I hope you can get this cleared up ASAP.

Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst — Monthly charges of $9.95+ each month

I am sending you this complaint because blooms rewards has done to my mother what they've done to all...

Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirstnon authorized monthly charges to my credit card

Reviewed my credit card statements. There is a recurring charge of $9.99 every month Which are not authorized. Have reported this to my credit card company. These charges have been going on since 2018. I have not had any contact with this company. I don't know how they started billing me monthly. And I am calling to them today to demand that they stop these charges. These are fraudulent charges to my card. And this company should be investigated for their practices.

RESOLVED

• Hi Cindee,

We apologize for the experience you have had with the Blooms Rewards program. This program is offered exclusively to Blooms Today customers and is available as an option during the order process. Customers can choose to add a $25 discount to their order as well as access to thousands of savings and discounts through bloomsrewards.com. However, we do not want anyone to pay for products and/or services they are not happy with. If you still need assistance removing your membership, please don't hesitate to give us a call. A representative can do that for you. [protected].

Blooms Rewards — funeral flower delivery

promised to have the arrangement early as the service was early. then was told they were delivered way after...

Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirstflower sale

I ordered flowers for my cousin's funeral in North Carolina. I really don't understand why I was being charged the 9.95 a month. We hadn't checked the statement for several months and there was the charge for at least 3 months. Our fault for not checking sooner. They are very deceptive in how this charge is added!! Do not order flowers from them! Total ripoff!!

RESOLVED

• Hi Robin,

Just wanted to check in. We apologize for the experience you have had with the Blooms Rewards program. This program is offered exclusively to Blooms Today customers and is available as an option during the order process. Customers can choose to add a $25 discount to their order as well as access to thousands of savings and discounts through bloomsrewards.com. However, we do not want anyone to pay for products and/or services they are not happy with. If you have not been able to speak with customer service about removing your membership as of yet, feel free to send me a direct message to [protected]@bloomstoday.com with your name and email and I can make sure they recieve your request.

Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst — be very careful. monthly charges I didn't approve

Be very wary of Blooms Today. I bought flowers for a funeral and the next thing I know is I'm being charged...

Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirstflowers

BloomsToday failed to deliver my order on time and even then it was dead. The replacement was not what was ordered but a smaller and uglier arrangement. Thanks for ruining a special day. I called their customer service line and they were not overly helpful and instead tried to upsell me on additional products. A little investigation tells me to contact the owner at [protected]@agillapro.com.

Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today — unauthorized charge for the last eleven months $9.99 unauthorized credit card charges.

The charges below have been direct debited form my account for almost 1 year. I never agreed to any type of...

Blooms Rewards — fraudulent monthly charge

I had purchased their flower delivery service back in January, 2016. They used my credit card information and...

Blooms Rewardsillegal rewards signup

Caution, caution, caution!!! I purchased flowers on this site which was not a problem, but I noticed a extra $9.99 per month every month charged to my credit card. I didn't notice this until sometime later. It is a sneaky charge to sign up to their rewards program. You won't find it anywhere, when you check out. They are not answering phones about this complaint and you can not cancel online. I had to cancel my credit card inorder to have charges stopped.
          Please, please do not use this company for any purchases!!!

• Mo
              Monica Reed Dec 17, 2010

I signed up for Blooms Rewards for coupons for resturants, movies etc. and not recieved any. I want to cancel.

• Ts
              tswolf2 Mar 07, 2011

I'm consistantly getting a $9.99 charge on my checking account for BLOOMSRWRD800-371-6048 HAYMARKET. I did not sign up for this and I've had to charge my debit card to fix this isssue and file a dispute.

• Wo
              woods89 Jul 18, 2011

I had ordered flowers online for mothers day and was unaware that I was going to be charged $9.99. I have only used this service the one time. I do not need the membership and should not be charged for it and would like that $9.99 credited back to me!

• Cd
              Cdadc Apr 07, 2012

Unethical, charlatan thieves!

• Tr
              tr4 Apr 07, 2012

yes they are, I was a victim also.

Blooms Rewardsmonthly charge

Just noticing that this company has been capturing funds in the amount of 9.99 on the 19th of EVERY month for almost a year. I called to find out what this was for and why. I was told that when I made a flower purchase (for my grieving mother) almost a year ago that the discount code I used to receive a small percent off my purchase gave them the OK to add me to some "rewards program" and debit 9.99 from my bank account monthly. I have never once looked into these "rewards" or even received an email at the least, Only the debit from my account.
            Extremely unhappy customer that will warn people of this "scam"!

• Da
                david mancillas Sep 29, 2009

i being charge $9.95 a month for something i didnt ask for... unauthorized charges... from blloms rewards i just dont under satand i order flowers from them several times but i never authorized them to charge me that a month and for what .. i wish they stop i just received my bank statement and they charge me again is the 3rd time so please if u can put a stop to it i realy apreciated thank you david mancillas...

• Ec
                ecrow Dec 02, 2009

I ordered flowers and these people charged me 9.95 per month for something I never assented to. I called and they were rude and hung up and did not take me off their list of people they are ripping off. I want to be re-imbersed for the money they have stolen from me. I want justice.

• Wh
                whygirl Feb 10, 2012

I placed an order with them and joined the BloomsRewards service. Im actually happy with the program. it was plain as day that theres a fee for the service that bills every month. If you didnt notice a 9.99 charge going on for over a year, that would explain how you could overlook that there was a fee for the program when you joined.

• Rf
                rfitz Jul 19, 2012

I did not understand that I would be billed $10/mo in order to get the discount advertised on their website. When I tried to cancel my membership, they said I had to wait 21 days before canceling.The only way to cancel is to reach an 800 number -but they never answer that number- just put you on hold forever

• Du
                Ducky87 Jul 19, 2012

Hint: If you sign up for a service/reward that requires you to enter payment info, it's not a completely free service.

Blooms Rewardsunauthorized charges, sharing card information

Same company as BloomsToday.com and IdentityWorldwide.com. They share all your card and personal information as well as make unauthorized charges to your accounts without any verification of card ownership. IdentityWorlwide.com claims to be protecting your accounts and and identity yet they themselves practice the very business they claim to be protecting you from. Tread lightly when buying flowers. This company WILL give your information to others who DO charge you without ANY verification.

Blooms Rewards — scam membership

My wife had a great aunt pass away out west and we sent an array ($144.75) my wife saw their site and a $35...

Blooms Rewards — unknown charges

I purchased flowers online for the death of my brothers mother-in-law. I kept seeing a 9.99 charge in my...

Bloomsrwrd 800 - 371 - 6048 Haymarket VA — fraudulent monthly charges to my credit card

I ordered flowers from blooms flowers on line. I paid with credit card for the flowers and merchandise. They...

Blooms Rewardscancelling unauthorized &membership&

I have been fighting with this company for 3 months, trying to get them to STOP deducting $9.95 per month from my charge card for an account I not only did NOT authorize, but was immediately reported to them as unauthorized. I was assured upon the first call that I would not be charged, they made a note that the account was not authorized, and said there would not only be a refund of any charges but there would be not further charges. I have called several times since that first call and have been given the run-around, sent to voicemail that "assures me my concerns will be handled", and passed back & forth to numerous people, none of which can seem to help me. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS!

Blooms Rewardsunauthorized membership in this club

I ordered flowers from this company last summer and was, apparently, "automatically" signed up for this "rewards" program. I've noticed a debit from my account each month since then for $9.95 but it took me until today to find out who was behind the charges. I never received any membership packet or email nor was I informed that I was a "member" in this "discount" program.

I spoke with a customer service rep today and she cancelled my membership. . .after I'd spent 7 minutes on hold having to listen to sales pitches from Blooms before I got through to anyone.

This method of recruiting members for this "rewards" program is shady at best and unethical/illegal at worst. Be certain that, before you buy flowers from this company on line, you understand what you're doing in order to get that initial "discount, " and that you'll be paying $9.95 a month to be a member in a program that really offers no rewards for anyone except the company auto-billing your credit card each month.

BloomsToday.com — providing poor customer service

I had a very challenging and over whelming experience with your company. I placed an order on Sept. 15. 11:00...

Blooms Rewards — cancel membership

I ve been trying to cancel my bloomsrewards membership due to failure to deliver flowers. The delivery never...

Blooms Rewards — refund of fees

I purchased flowers for a funeral online over a year ago. To get the discounted price you had to sign up for...