Blooms Rewards — fraudulent monthly charge
I had purchased their flower delivery service back in January, 2016. They used my credit card information and charged me for something I've never ordered the company since my first and the last transaction.
The company charged $9.99 on my credit card April 25. I've been tricked by their unlawful advertising on their website, just like so many other victims. Due to so many complaints filed, they now hire a group of specially trained operators to deal with the flood of complaints. Their toll-free phone number,
I now came to understand what enables the company to commit such crime. They take advantage of consumers who are so used to overlook the Read-Your-Rights part of legal paragraphs of certain agreement composed with illegible size of fonts that the most consumers including myself not scrutinizing on the content. That's what the company, just like many other
opportunists take advantage of. So that they can always say, "Hadn't you read the contract carefully?" I've learned a good lesson.
More Blooms Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomsrwrd 800 - 371 - 6048 Haymarket VA - fraudulent monthly charges to my credit card
- Blooms Rewards - unauthorized charge
- Blooms Rewards - scam
- Blooms Rewards - membership not requested
- Blooms Rewards - unauthorized enrollment in a 10$ monthly fee plan
- Blooms Rewards - funeral flower delivery
- Blooms Rewards - scam membership
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - non authorized monthly charges to my credit card
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - flowers
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - be very careful. monthly charges I didn't approve