Bloomexnever delivered flowers to my son-in-law funural

I ordered Flowers for my daughters fiaenc'es funeral online Thur 9/24/09. I called that same night for conformation on address and delivery. She confirmed the address and delivery date. I paid extra for them to arrive Friday 9/25/09 before 12:00. When I discovered they were not there. I called, my husband called, the funeral directory called. NO ONE RETURNED OUR CALLS. Sat 9/26/09, the day of the funural the flowers were still not there. I paid 80.00 for nothing. This is a disgrace and a dishonor not to deliver these flowers with my daughters note attached stating how much she loved him and will miss him. I depended on there word. I WILL NOT ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN AND I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THEM. This is so wrong.

Lisa Lingerfelt
Gainesville, GA

• Pe
    Petrucha Jul 05, 2010

This is horrible! They never delivered our flowers either, but at least it was for birthday occasion. But funeral? come on!!!