Bj's Travel — 110% price guarantee is a fraud
I booked a vacation package through BJ's and then found a cheaper package (same exact itinerary) through Travelocity. I saw that BJ's offered a 110% Best Price guarantee. At least, that is what is displayed on the BJ's website and on the phone message when you call BJ's Travel . However, when you actually try to claim the 110%, they will only match the price from the other travel site. Plus, they gave me no reason why. They simply told me that's all they can do despite my complaints.
BJ's travel packages are handled by a third party, Neat Travel. So, I'm not sure who is to blame. Nevertheless, I followed up with Neat Travel with several emails and phone calls to no avail. I even went into a local BJ's store, but they could not help me either.
More Bj's Travel Complaints & Reviews
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bakery dept.
- BJ's Wholesale Club - free trial membership
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bad service
- BJ's Wholesale Club - wellsley farms purified water
- BJ's - not a complaint
- Bj's Auto Sales - company stole huge sum of money from me
- BJ's Wholesale Club - tire service - tire rotation and balance
- BJ's Wholesale Club - Customer service
- BJ's Wholesale Club - nature sweet cherubs tomatoes
- BJ's Wholesale Club - 75 inch samsung, tv advertised at 999.