Bj's Travel110% price guarantee is a fraud

C

I booked a vacation package through BJ's and then found a cheaper package (same exact itinerary) through Travelocity. I saw that BJ's offered a 110% Best Price guarantee. At least, that is what is displayed on the BJ's website and on the phone message when you call BJ's Travel . However, when you actually try to claim the 110%, they will only match the price from the other travel site. Plus, they gave me no reason why. They simply told me that's all they can do despite my complaints.

BJ's travel packages are handled by a third party, Neat Travel. So, I'm not sure who is to blame. Nevertheless, I followed up with Neat Travel with several emails and phone calls to no avail. I even went into a local BJ's store, but they could not help me either.

Sarah Ingraham-Antonio Nov 24, 2021

you have to watch for sales then contact them to see if you qualify. You only get the 'promotions' offered when you book and then it has to be done on the phone. They are offering pd gratuities for my cruise now but they wont apply to my cruise since im already booked. Any other agency would add it.
    I found a sale once and called, the agent wasnt able to get ahold of the cruiseline to confirm the price so I could get the adjustment. She said she would call the next day and get back to me. Well she was off the next day and the sale ended that night. So when I was able to get ahold of her 2 days later she basically said oh well.

After hearing many are having issues with receiving the gift card after makes me not have hopes of seeing mine. I am telling everyone NOT to book though them.

To cancel the insurance they offer [which is WAY over priced] takes many phone calls, emails and weeks to accomplish.

I'm looking into switching my booking to the cruiseline. I will not get the $24.99 per booking back but at this point ill take the loss and be able to only have to work with the cruiseline. SIMPLE!!

• Na
    Natalie Robertson-Privott Oct 19, 2021

Wouldn't advise to use BJ's travel. I'm in a Susie with them now. I booked a cruise in 2019 sure to COVID-19 it was cancelled numerous times and rebooked. The last agent created a new cruise when I asked for a change the date. I want aware until I started getting notices that my final payment was due. BJ and Norwegian have terrible customer service. Norwegian wants to charge me over 1900 for a cruise that was already paid for. They refuse to give me a cruise credit for the cancellation and put towards future travel and BJ's has amnesia as to why the agent created a new travel cruise when he went into my original booking reservation to change the cruise date. You would think with the pandemic they would be more flexible. Norwegian just set sail karma should have them shut down again. When this is over I'm done with both BJ's and Norwegian.

• Ju
    Juancarlos Ortega Oct 03, 2021

Don’t bother purchasing a vacation package through BJ’s website. First of all you don’t get a gift card as the website states. But most importantly the car rental you pay triple upon picking up your rental at the airport.

• Pf
    P F Sep 23, 2019

Don't believe the 110% price guarantee .i look up difference travel agency.before I talk to b.j.'s travel. I want to book a family cruise on disney .They gave me aprice more then $3, 000 then any other travel ag ency.I ask about the110% guarantee. They said we can't beat any of the other travel agency prices. And their price is final

• Ka
    Karen pallante Jun 22, 2019

Wouldn’t recommend- just had our first cruise- very disappointing with their service. We weren’t told that they changed their promotion for on board credit & gratuities. Very disappointed being on cruise @ finding out that I’m responsible for gratuities for 3 people.

• Ke
    Kevin123$ Jul 07, 2017

I called them to book my trip to hawaii. The representative was so rude. Her tone was so arrogant and sarcastic. I am bj's member from some time and wanted to book vacation but I cannot take such bad attitude. She told me that she would call in 30 mins with itenary but no call back. Somebody should train them how to behave with customer or just hire right people. No wonder other stores are doing well. I am going to change my membership other store when time comes.

• Ca
    cau Dec 19, 2012

Yes, They are bad. they charge me for booking fee when I cancel my reservation even they don't tell me on the confirmation.
    DO NOT DO business with BJ TRAVEL