Wholesale Shelf Corporations Logo

Wholesale Shelf Corporations

Having problems with Wholesale Shelf Corporations?

Wholesale Shelf Corporations Customer Service Contacts

261 S. Main Street, Suite 335
Newtown, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wholesale Shelf Corporations Customer Service. Initial Wholesale Shelf Corporations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wholesale Shelf Corporations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wholesale Shelf Corporations. Discuss the issues you have had with Wholesale Shelf Corporations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 10, 2019

Wholesale Shelf Corporations — shelf corporation

I purchased a shelf corporation as well from them. Definitely scam artists. I was supposed to move forward...

ww.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com — I lost money, because I believed to these guys

I contacted the agent from www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com. We spoke about funding programs, and he...

www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com — their free stuff was real scam

People, don’t believe to what the company www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com offers you and to their...

www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com — they stopped our trial

We recently started our new business and decided to try the offers from www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com...

Wholesale Shelf Corporations — Scammer con artist

This company asked for my credit card information for the freebies of the shelf corporation I purchased and...