Better Homes and Gardensissue with a claim submitted but never received the refund - request sent 1/18/18

Claim Team,

I mailed a Claim Form on 1/18/18 for an Item that I purchased at Walmart 12/22/17, a 3-Cube Organizer. The form states that I am entitled to 12 issues of print or digital Better Homes & Gardens magazine subscription, OR, I can mail in the form and request a refund of the $6.00 instead.

My request was sent via mail on 1/18/18 to received the $6.00 instead of the subscription, but it is now 5/4/18 and I still have not had any response to this request.

Form with a copy of my receipt from Walmart was mailed to-
BHG
PO Box 37291
Boone, IA [protected]

Please advise on the status.

Tricia Rhodes