Bethea Jenner - Myhealthwealthand Happinessrefund for returned items

I ordered several items from them with a life long refund guarantee, since [protected] from Rochelle Gordon and Bethea Jenner through My Health Wealth and Happiness in Milford, CT.
I returned several items in August 2009 by registered post and they have collected the parcel. I have not yet received any refund nor any acknowledgement from their office. I have followed up with several eamis and the telephone number that was indicated on their eamails, i.e. [protected]. HoweverI have not received their response to my emails and this telephone number, seems like has been discontinued. It is not possible to talk to anybody out there nor receive any response from them nor receive any money back.
What a rip-off. Will anybody have faith and trust these people?? Will I get my refund??

RESOLVED

• Janet,

Let me point out that your CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER is incorrect.
    This is our contact information 888.548.0848 or 203.672.0089.

I tried to search your account and the emails you said that you sent that were not responded to, and no record of you has turned up, so I would need more information to help you with your claim. My contact information is at the bottom of this message.

PLEASE get in touch with my customer service, and I will address your concerns. Thank you.

Many people simply continue to post on this board without getting in touch with my customer service. This leads me to believe that they are not interested in having their problem taken care of. Perhaps they don't really have a problem at all, and simply want to exhibit their vindictive and mean personality.

Posting on these boards will not help you get a refund. I would be happy to help you with your claim as soon as I have the adequate information.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. please call me toll free at 888.548.0848 or 203.672.0089.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bethea Jenner
    167 Cherry Street
    PMB 292
    Milford, CT 06460

• On November 8, 2017 we do see that you had attempted to place the order for the bracelet twice. We issued two Full authorization reversals of $24.95 each back to your card that same day. If you any any further questions or concerns please contact us by email or phone. The email address is [email protected] and our Customer Care number is [protected] we are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm ET.

• Dear Naveed,

On November 8, 2017 you had placed two orders for Miraculous Stone Gao Boxes. The orders did not go thru so we had reversed the authorizations of $24.95 twice back to your credit card on the same day that you had tried to place the orders.

Once again, I can be reached via email at [email protected], or via the post at the address below.
    Bethea 167 Cherry Street PMB 292 Milford, CT 06460.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. Please call 203.672.0089, leave a message, and ask for my assistants.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bethea Jenner

• Bi
    Bindi Ganesan Sep 13, 2010

I am BinduGanesan from India, i have been receiving mail from Bethea for 3 to 4 years . but this was the first time i order Birthstone Pendant & Earring Set in emerald for $29.95! from my credit card on
    Friday, 10 September, 2010 2:55 AM. but i didn't receive the confirmation page, immediately i mail to bethea my mail as follows

Friday, 10 September, 2010 2:55 AM
    Dear Bethea

i have place order for this gift of minejust few min before ie half hour the processing is happening still not received my confirmation page. how to go about this .please respond urgent.

Bindu

BUT I DIDNT RECEIVE ANY REPLY FROM BETHEA. BUT BEFORE I USE TO GET HER REPLY FOR MY MAILS FOR THIS TILL NOW NO REPLY. AGAIN I ORDERD THE SAME PRODUCT ON Monday, 13 September, 2010 12:30 AM. AGAIN SAME THING HAPPENED I DIDNT RECEIVE CONFIRMATION PAGE .

AS I HAVE DONE EARLIER IN MY 1ST ORDER, I AGAIN MAILED TO BETHEA, MY MAIL AS WAS

Monday, 13 September, 2010 12:50 AM
    Dear Bethea

This mail was sent to you on 10th sep 2010 at 2.55am . this i ordered for the 1st time

i have place order for this gift just few min before ie half hour the processing is happening still not received my confirmation page. how to go about this .please respond urgent.

And to day that is 13rd sept 2010 at 12.30 am, again i placed my order 2nd time, again same thing is happening, that i havent received my confirmation page.

plz check this and and see that my credit card is not charged twice and i want to know whether my order processed is accepted or its not yet accepted.

Awaiting for your reply, urgent

Bindu

STILL NO REPLY FOR THIS MAIL TOO. i really dont know what to say, i belived her but why is she not responding. but i received sms from my bank that 4 times bethea has taken the amount for the same product. i didnt receive any confirmation page so i cancelled the order . then how come you have taken the amount for 4 times. how is this problem of mine going to be solved. please bethea try to solve my problem. either take one payment of $29.95 as per your mail mentions. and rest 3 payment plz do return back. and for that 1 payment sent me my product of emerald pendant, earring set and your free birthstone if you feel so . as mentioned in your mail dated as below
    bindu, your FREE Gift is waiting for you...
    Saturday, 4 September, 2010 6:06 PM

Friday, 10 September, 2010 2:55 AM

Monday, 13 September, 2010 12:50 AM

Awaiting for your reply, urgent

Bindu

bindu, your FREE Gift is waiting for you...
    Saturday, 4 September, 2010 6:06 PM
    This sender is DomainKeys verified
    hoping for the reply .

• Ri
    richard brooks Nov 03, 2011

beatha, the only way i can pay for the silver cross that you are advertising is on a monthly rate -you see i am on disability, and i can only pay a certain amount each month please bear with me please-signed richard brooks-when i receive my necklace, i will send you what i can send each month.

sas4233st Oct 22, 2014

I have place an order on Oct. 17th 2014 at 9:30 am and they have charged me 29.99 and on Sunday I received an email telling me that my order has not been shipped out yet but yet they have already charged me for it and according to their website it stated that all orders would be mailed out within 1 to 2 business days it is now Oct. 22th 2014 and I still have not heard anything regarding my order. I tried calling their customer service department and it kept on letting go to voice mail and when i finally left a message tried calling again my quest is that they have blocked my number cause it would no longer go threw but when i try calling from my cell it would go threw.

• Na
    naveedbafd Nov 08, 2017

orderd bracelet today they charged my card 2 time and even order not confirmed i think they are fraud might be all is fake so be carefull naveed [email protected]