Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] online scam

I subscribed to this service, thinking that they could offer me some information, but after I ordered thi...

[Resolved] abuse of account

Ordered 1 only silver cross. Subsequently received 4 others not requested together with silver chains. Now...

[Resolved] psychic scam

I checked my online bank account last night and I noticed a charge on my account for $49.95. I did not order...

[Resolved] online scam

The comment here starting 'I am Noreen' originally began 'I am Lorleen Murray'. Bethea...

[Resolved] fake testimonails/psychic scam

Bethea Jenner has proven our point by responding: these fake testimonials are posted by her, written in broken English to appear more convincing. It was obvious anyway that they were made up and added to the site by her and she has finally admitted that she has posted the ‘satisfied customer’ responses herself. There are thousands of complaints from people all over the internet, people who’ve had money illegally removed from their bank accounts by Bethea Jenner and Rochelle Gordon. This site is not lacking in balance. It reflects their activities accurately. Google the names and see the results! Many victims are complaining that they have had money removed from their bank accounts several times over for a single item, which often has not even been sent. People attempting to claim their money back have been unsuccessful and frustrated – see particularly the Rip Off Revenge site for instances of this. Fortunately, the net is closing on these con artists. There are a number of investigations taking place in the UK as well as the USA. If people are contacted with unsolicited mail again, they should inform the authorities via this site and we will take the matter up.

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

James May 31, 2008

• Be
    Bethea Jun 10, 2008

I am deeply disturbed that there should be people who have been paid to write such mean things about me, and I'm equally shocked that my personal details have been put on the Internet. All I want to do is to help people. It's obvious that my readings are not for everyone, but they have helped many, many people.

I would like to address bitterness that people here have shown: please contact my customer service if you have any difficulties

For the record, I have many, many satisfied customers. And those who are not satisfied by my service or products can get their money refunded. All you have to do is call my customer service 203.825.3199. I've recorded a message, after which you can leave me a message with your details. You can also email me at [email protected]

I hope that those of you read this will not be taken in by the anger and bitterness of many of the posters here. Thank you

• In
    ingenue Jun 22, 2008

Perhaps you need to tell the authorities to contact the person who employs both Bethea Jenner and Rochelle Gordon; his name is Pierre Pasteur; here are his details:
    Pp List Management, Inc
    150 W 22nd St Fl 12, New York, NY 10011-6558, United States
    Phone: (212) 929-0515
    Good luck! I hope someone with authority will stop these crooks.

• In
    ingenue Jun 22, 2008

I agree. On the other hand, Bethea Jenner claims to be a member of the Astrological Association of Great Britain. You could also direct complaints about her to them; for all we know, they have no idea of the kind of activities she is involved with and they would probably be shocked if they knew; that is, of course, if she truly is a member.
    Here is the address:
    The Astrological Association
    BCM 450
    London
    WC1N 3XX
    Tel: +44 (0)208 625 0098
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Good luck, and please post your results.

• Ro
    rodneymelton Sep 28, 2008

I want to thank you so much for telling us about this scam.
    But I'd like to give everyone a tip. If someone purchases something online. Do it with a prepaid credit card. And definetely, not your Bank Credit Card
    Otherwise, them scams or scums.will clean you out. You know what I'm saying? And ending up being nothing you can do about it.

From Rodney1252

• El
    Elizbeth Jun 12, 2010

I really dont know Bethea but I do think that she is right on a couple of things! People should not pass judgment onto another person, they say those who have not sinned may cast the first stone which means none of us are perfect! Second she has it were you do not have to send her your credit card or bank info you can just send her a money order and any fool knows that you dont give out your bank account or credit card number so thats your own damn fault, plus you can go get a debit card thats like a credit card at any walmart or kmart and put money on it and send that to her so you know that even if the money gets taken out its not gonna matter because its not your regular credit card duh! This woman is only trying to help people and if people werent as gulable and stupid as they are nowdays then they wouldnt be getting scammed if they were doing it the right way just saying!

Davinasue Sep 18, 2010

I have always had emails sent from Bethea and i enjoy reding them.
    I also ordered an egyptian eye ( not sure if that is what it was called at the time) and I still wear it.
    I had no trouble paying for it and had no trouble with money going adrift or anything like that.
    In this day and age it is nice sometimes to have something pleasant to believe in and have a choice on whether to read what is written.
    I personally would love to be read by Bethea face to face to see if she can really know me.
    I'm sorry that some people have not had satisfactory outcomes, but I would like to think she is honest in her will to help everyone.
    Keep it up Bethea!
    Davina.

[Resolved] these are real testimonials

The complaints, while possibly legitimate, give a very unbalanced view of Bethea Jenner's products. In an effort to inform all her customers, both unhappy and satisfied, some of the many REAL testimonials from happy and satisfied users have been posted. These are not made up by Bethea or by any one else. They are from real people who have benefited from Bethea's products. Unhappy customers can always get their money back from her.

• Be
    Bethea Jun 10, 2008

• Ob
    obinna Aug 08, 2008

I really don"t know what is going on with Bethea Jenner.Cos i have working with her predictions for the past 29months now and some of her predictions come true while some is yet to come and now she want me to buy some bracelet or chains for 100Usd and every thing will be fine .Now i am browsing through complaints and see what other people have said regards this Astrological helps .Thanks regards
    Obinna

• Mi
    Michael Jan 06, 2009

Have you been contacted by "Pasqualina?" Talk about running a scam! "She" is relentless in begging for money, sending lengthly letters with veiled threats, i.e., you are entering a great period of LUCK but will be sucked into
    the vortex of your negativity if you do not respond AT ONCE. The price for you salvation? Only $500 +, and if you don't answer, the price goes down to $300+. Reading a letter from her was identical to a letter, with minor changes,
    sent to a friend of mine.

Leave Bethea alone. She is quite sincere. My sister has never bought an item from her and she continues to send
    positive upbeat messages to her weekly, with a weekly horoscope and absolutely no pressure. I am about to contact her
    myself.

• Pe
    peachesncreamme Sep 26, 2009

I don't know if it's a scam or not, but, I happen to like Bethea Jenners readings albiet, I never bought anything from her. She just always sends positives letters even without a purchase. I don't think she does anything wrong, I think some results works according to the person andwhat type of results they are looking for.

R

• Ke
    kerstin1971 Nov 17, 2010

I ordered some things from bethea and can truthfully say she comes true everytime with the things she promises. I have nothing but good things to say about her. The things i bought really really helped me in so many ways i recomment bethea to everybody i know and i will continue ordering from her. Her products look absolutly beautyful and they really work and do what is promised. Not once did bethea made me buy anything or made me do anything i did not wantet to do. When she sends her emails she does this to help people with diffrent options they can need in their lifes. It is up to each person to buy her products or not. If you dont want to receives her emails or product offers, you can on the buttom of the emails click on to not receive any emils anymore. Not only this, bethea makes it allways affordable for people who usally can not afford beautyfull things like this and even allows payments break downs on some products that are a little more pricey. But i can assure you all its worth every penny spend.Iam a happy customer

• Ti
    Tina Brodi Oct 14, 2016

I have received messages from Bethea for many months now. I believe she is for real. I have never had a problem returning anything. As a matter of fact I have returned 2 items and was told I could keep the product and was refunded the $paid. And I was not even asked for a reason for the return. The people are always very nice .

[Resolved] my jade dragon

Hi Bethea, I love my jade dragon pendant the first day I saw it! It s beautiful and very unique, my friends like it too, I got lots of compliments on that. I carry it with me everywhere even I am out of country. Things have been improved and better, I feel that my mind has been more clearly and I am happier than before. I hope the business will be better, I have been talking to few clients on purchasing the properties, they are all ready, just holding back for some reasons I don t know why, hopefully, they will make the offers on the houses they like before others take it. Thanks!

• Dl
    D. L. Dugger May 30, 2008

Dear Bethea and Rochelle, Before going grocery shopping yesterday, I had my wife Tina who is also a Taurean wear the Jade/Dragon pendant. She has been having depression and anxiety problens foir quite some time. About an hour after we left home she turned to me and said "I feel more tranquil today than I have in months". She attributed her tranquility to the pendant. That was wonderful news to me and I thought I would share it with you, With warmest regards, D. L. Dugger

david alexander Apr 06, 2010

Bethea has been my personal physic astrologer for over 2.5 years now and I have bought several of the items that she has had for sale in that time I have always found her to be compassionate honest and forthright I find that the complaints about her are unfounded and mis-directed on more then one occaission her insightfullness was right on point . Bethea does not profess to change your life with her Talismans and trinkets or for that matter her readings of individuals they are simply pieces of information gathered in her way and presented for you to follow or ignore our paths are laid out for us to walk .

friend of Bethea Jenner
    David B. Alexander
    Brampton Ontario Canada

• Ba
    BARBARAPERSONCALDERON Jan 24, 2012

MY NAME IS BARBARA AND I LOVE BETHEA JENNER SHE HAS BEEN HELPING ME FOR SOMETIME NOW AND I FIND WHAT SHE TELLS YOU IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN VERY HELPFULL AND ENJOY ALL HER EMAILS TO ME AND IN HOPE TO KEEP GETTING THEM I ENJOY READING THEM MAKE MY HOPE AND DREAMS FEEL SO REAL IV BEEN SO HAPPY FOR ALL HER HELP AND HER SMILE IS AS REAL AS THEY C0ME SHE WONDERFUL IN EVERYTHING SHE DOES FOR PEOPLE IT DONT COST NOTHING FOR HER HELP ONLY IF YOU ORDER HER PRODUCTS WITCH IS YOUR OWN CHOICE NEVER MADE TO SO HER HELP IS FREE SHE DONT ASK FOR M0NEY THE BEST HELP YOU COULD ASK FOR THANK YOU, BETHEA JENNER

• Iz
    IZYBEA32 Oct 08, 2018

@BARBARAPERSONCALDERON I DON'T GET BARBARAS POST! SHE HAS STATED I HAD A JINX ON ME BUT I HAVE TO PAY $29.95 FOR A COUPLE OF THINGS AND SHE WILL BEWITCH ME ON A CERTAIN DATE I FEEL I DO HAVE A JINX OR CURSE BUT I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE TAILSMAN THE 7 POWERS OF PRECIOUS DHARMA WHEEL OF FORTUNE BRACELET SO I'M JUST OUTTA LUCK AND JINXED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR ALL IN ALL 4 PAYMENTS OF 29.95 THAT'S NOT HELPING WITHOUT MONEY BARB! THAT MONEY IS TO PAY FOR HER HELP

Dadevil Oct 27, 2015

This is not a complaint listed abovebut praise. This should not be posted on a complaint board Did she ever really talk to Bethea? Her jewelry is junk and way overpriced. Does she report her psychic income for taxes? I found the dragon necklace Bethea wanted 4 payments of approx 19.95 on etsy for 7.95 ??? She has to ripping people off for millions!!! Nothing she has ever emailed has come true. She gives false hopes for money!!! I wonder if she knew I'd be writing this?????

[Resolved] fake testimonials

Bethea Jenner making up her own testimonials from satisfied customers and posting on these sites. Take no notice. There is now a law passed in the UK that means these people are not allowed to hawk their wares as 'psychics' who can 'see the future'. If you receive email claiming she, under her various names, or Rochelle Gordon, can give you advice, do not worry. Just contact your local police and explain the situation. Rochelle works from the States but Jenner from the UK.

• Th
    Thania May 30, 2008

Thank you so much! Yes I got my Angel. I just move to a new apartment and I could not sleep n fell afraid, since I got my angel I sleep much better! Something very nice happened to me two days ago. There was and there is an Angel Shadow in my curtain at night. It is a real nice feeling! Thank you very much I really needed it! Love. Thania.

• Eg
    Egyptluv1 May 30, 2008

I WANT A DAILY FOR CAST FROM U. AND THE BRACELET IS GREAT. YES IT DOES WORK ESPECIALLY WHEN ONE BELIEVES. BEING SPIRITUAL I KNOW WHEN GOOD & BAD THINGS COMES MY WAY. I GOT A JOB AND WASN T GETTING ENOUGH HOURS BUT NOW I HAVE MORE HOURS THAN I CAN HANDLE. I THANK GOD FOR THIS. PLUS MORE PEOPLE SEEMS 2 FLOCK AROUND ME MORE GOOD THAN BAD. AS FAR AS MEN IT S OVER WHELMING. MY BROTHER ASK ME ONE TIME WHAT DO I HAVE ONE BECAUSE OF THE STARES OF MEN LOOKING AT ME. I WAS WEARING THE BRACELET AND STILL DO. I LOOK FORWARD 2 HEAR FROM U MORE OFTEN. IF I NEED 2 KNOW SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT ANYTHING PLEAS

• Ed
    Eddie Jul 22, 2008

These testimonials might be genuine but they are terribly sad. They all seem to come from uneducated and deluded souls desperately in search of something to improve their lives and being stitched up for meaningless cheap trinkets (sold at great profit) and production line forecasts. Bethea Jenner and others who involve themselves in these anonymouse online scams are also deluded if they think they are performing a service in tricking these people into buying into this guff. They must surely either be ashamed of themselves or, as a previous post suggests, frantically trying to justify their actions to themselves and others. Take pity on these people please and let them have their money back and stop these immoral practices.

• Re
    Remedios D. Em Mar 24, 2010

I returned 3 items in 2009 angel pendant because it got turnished and 2 others but her assistant said that it was not received. I don't believed it because I mailed it in the post office inside the naval base. Unfortunately I lost my reciept.Onother pendant that was returned they keep on getting money from my account. I cant believe they do that even though it was alredy retuned to them. Thank you.

[Resolved] terrible experience!

Bethea Jenner has a site called 'joy, wealth and happiness'. What a joke. A friend of mine used to...

[Resolved] astrology and psychic rip off!

Bethea Jenner and Rochelle Gordon send out fake astrology predictions and pretend to be psychics. They give...

[Resolved] scam and cheating!

I have already purchased from Bethea Jenner.com a Jade Dragon Pendant and received it on Feb 4, 2008. It's beautiful. I went to her website this evening because I wanted to get a free horoscope. So I clicked on the 'free horoscope' tab and was sent to a site that was a long letter about a lucky bracelet to buy for S&H and 4 credit card pymts for $24.95 monthly. I wasn't able to click anywhere else to get the horoscope. It was buy the bracelet or nothing. I already purchased the Jade Dragon Pendant and DID NOT want the bracelet. I wanted to see my free horoscope.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices