[Resolved] Bethea Jenner — ordered once, that was a mistake
I folishly ordered 1 thing from Bethea Jenner. I came home today to find she had sent the next "mythical gift". I didn't order this or authorize my credit card be charged, but it was. Where is Bethea Jenner's customer service number? Has anyone had any luck in getting these shipments stopped? Or will I need to cancel my credit card so the won't happen again?
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Bethea Jenner Complaints & Reviews
- Bethea Jenner - astrology and psychic rip off!
- Bethea Jenner - terrible experience!
- Bethea Jenner - phoney psychic
- Bethea Jenner - online scam
- Bethea Jenner - horoscope spam and 'magic' jewels
- Bethea Jenner - false representation, mailing list fraud, unethical behaviour.
- Bethea Jenner - spamming
- Betheasignmyhealthwealthandhappiness.com - unsolicited emails
- Bethea Jenner - internet spam scam
- Bethea/myhwh - tapestry and coin, did not order