[Resolved] Bethea Jennerordered once, that was a mistake

L

I folishly ordered 1 thing from Bethea Jenner. I came home today to find she had sent the next "mythical gift". I didn't order this or authorize my credit card be charged, but it was. Where is Bethea Jenner's customer service number? Has anyone had any luck in getting these shipments stopped? Or will I need to cancel my credit card so the won't happen again?

• Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the posts. We would also like to thank customers who have brought our attention to the trouble they have had with their purchases. We try and resolve all customer service issues promptly. To expedite the process please also email [email protected] with details of your purchases and we'll try and respond as soon as possible. Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Bethea Customer Service

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: [email protected], [email protected]

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

• Resolution Statement

Eddie Sep 29, 2008

Jenner doesn' t live in the US. That is part of the scam. Her real address is 122 Lyndhurst Road London N22 5 AT so you could try writing to her there.

Eddie Sep 29, 2008

That's London, England of course.

Eddie Oct 04, 2008

Bethea Jenner is mentioned a great deal on the internet. There are thousands of posts. There are the posts which complain about her by people she has illegally acquired money from poor people, sold items claiming they have 'special powers' which she knows full well they don't have and scammed and spammed thousands of people with her 'predictions' (which are all the same - check out some of the websites, everyone gets the same reading). The good posts on the net are from Guess Who? Yes, Bethea Jenner herself, putting things up there about how great she is. Who do you believe folks, the dissatsified customers and 'disgruntled former employees' or the scammer fraud herself. The idea that Bethea Jenner is psychic or even believes herself to be psychic is hysterically funny.

• Em
    Emmandm Sep 15, 2009

I ordered something as well and turned out it was a monthly subscribtion even though no where on the site did it say that. I kept emailing saying i didn't want it anymore but got no reply. I eventually threatened legal action and I eventually got a full refund. You just have to keep at it and get nasty ortherwise they'll just ignore you.