Bethea Jennermy jade dragon

M

Hi Bethea, I love my jade dragon pendant the first day I saw it! It s beautiful and very unique, my friends like it too, I got lots of compliments on that. I carry it with me everywhere even I am out of country. Things have been improved and better, I feel that my mind has been more clearly and I am happier than before. I hope the business will be better, I have been talking to few clients on purchasing the properties, they are all ready, just holding back for some reasons I don t know why, hopefully, they will make the offers on the houses they like before others take it. Thanks!

RESOLVED

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: [email protected], [email protected]

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT [protected]

Telephone No: [protected]

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

• Dl
    D. L. Dugger May 30, 2008

Dear Bethea and Rochelle, Before going grocery shopping yesterday, I had my wife Tina who is also a Taurean wear the Jade/Dragon pendant. She has been having depression and anxiety problens foir quite some time. About an hour after we left home she turned to me and said "I feel more tranquil today than I have in months". She attributed her tranquility to the pendant. That was wonderful news to me and I thought I would share it with you, With warmest regards, D. L. Dugger

• Da
    david alexander Apr 06, 2010

Bethea has been my personal physic astrologer for over 2.5 years now and I have bought several of the items that she has had for sale in that time I have always found her to be compassionate honest and forthright I find that the complaints about her are unfounded and mis-directed on more then one occaission her insightfullness was right on point . Bethea does not profess to change your life with her Talismans and trinkets or for that matter her readings of individuals they are simply pieces of information gathered in her way and presented for you to follow or ignore our paths are laid out for us to walk .

friend of Bethea Jenner
    David B. Alexander
    Brampton Ontario Canada

• Ba
    BARBARAPERSONCALDERON Jan 24, 2012

MY NAME IS BARBARA AND I LOVE BETHEA JENNER SHE HAS BEEN HELPING ME FOR SOMETIME NOW AND I FIND WHAT SHE TELLS YOU IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN VERY HELPFULL AND ENJOY ALL HER EMAILS TO ME AND IN HOPE TO KEEP GETTING THEM I ENJOY READING THEM MAKE MY HOPE AND DREAMS FEEL SO REAL IV BEEN SO HAPPY FOR ALL HER HELP AND HER SMILE IS AS REAL AS THEY C0ME SHE WONDERFUL IN EVERYTHING SHE DOES FOR PEOPLE IT DONT COST NOTHING FOR HER HELP ONLY IF YOU ORDER HER PRODUCTS WITCH IS YOUR OWN CHOICE NEVER MADE TO SO HER HELP IS FREE SHE DONT ASK FOR M0NEY THE BEST HELP YOU COULD ASK FOR THANK YOU, BETHEA JENNER

• Iz
    IZYBEA32 Oct 08, 2018

@BARBARAPERSONCALDERON I DON'T GET BARBARAS POST! SHE HAS STATED I HAD A JINX ON ME BUT I HAVE TO PAY $29.95 FOR A COUPLE OF THINGS AND SHE WILL BEWITCH ME ON A CERTAIN DATE I FEEL I DO HAVE A JINX OR CURSE BUT I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE TAILSMAN THE 7 POWERS OF PRECIOUS DHARMA WHEEL OF FORTUNE BRACELET SO I'M JUST OUTTA LUCK AND JINXED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR ALL IN ALL 4 PAYMENTS OF 29.95 THAT'S NOT HELPING WITHOUT MONEY BARB! THAT MONEY IS TO PAY FOR HER HELP

• Da
    Dadevil Oct 27, 2015

This is not a complaint listed abovebut praise. This should not be posted on a complaint board Did she ever really talk to Bethea? Her jewelry is junk and way overpriced. Does she report her psychic income for taxes? I found the dragon necklace Bethea wanted 4 payments of approx 19.95 on etsy for 7.95 ??? She has to ripping people off for millions!!! Nothing she has ever emailed has come true. She gives false hopes for money!!! I wonder if she knew I'd be writing this?????