Belkorder cancelled & customer service problem

P

I had placed an order on May 20th on the belk website for 3 items and received an email stating that my order was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. I called the customer service agent right away and they had told me because my purchase was made from an unknown IP address possibly because I was outside the United States. I am making the purchase from Puerto Rico where I have lived for the last four years and never had a problem placing an order when shopping. I was getting it shipped within the United States to Mississippi and the credit card used was not even a foreign one- Chase Visa credit card. The whole process seemed frustrating since you are the first website to make such a claim when placing an order. To further frustrate the customer service agent that I spoke with just now was very slow and we spent 15 minutes on the phone attempting to re-input all my information to place the order. I hope to hear from you soon regarding my ordering problem.

• La
    LaM14 Feb 12, 2021

I am not surprised that Belk is filling for bankruptcy Belk has a horrible customer service. Belk would be better off not even paying the poor customer representatives that answer the calls because they do absolutely nothing. The customer service rep just repeatedly saying: “I am sorry” and then laughing at us poor customers. I placed the order, never got the package but was promptly billed for it. When called the customer service, Samantha the customer service supervisor said that she is sorry but I have to pay the bill even though I never received the item. Have you ever heard of such nonsense? Unbelievable.