Belkbelk needs to carry ivanka trump clothing

I am a credit cardholder with Belk and shop there for my family but I am very disappointed that you have allowed your political agenda to ban the Ivanka Trump clothing line. I am reconsidering shopping at Belk in the future because of this. I not only shop for clothing but also accessories, cosmetics and jewelry department. Belk needs to not let the liberal politics dictate the direction of your company. I am a woman and take your stance on this very SERIOUS.

• Ni
    Niki Taylor Harris Feb 08, 2017

As someone who always shopped at Belk as well, their products can be found at other stores. My family has shopped Belk since I was a little girl on a weekly basis and I even used to work there, but we are done due to this. I would think you could go to the designers' websites that you like and find what other stores sell their products. Also, I use Clinique (not sure whether that is the brand of facial cleansers you use or not) has just begun being carried at Ulta. The only thing that Belk will care about is if they are hit in the pocket.

Cheridailey Feb 08, 2017

I am so disappointed in Belk stores for dropping Ivanka Trump's clothing line. Discrimination against her is so unfair!!!