Bed Bath & Beyondimpossible to get a refund!!

V

I made an order with Bed Bath & Beyond and never received my stuff. They did not reply to my messages and when I called they did not pick up. Since there was no way to reach them I contacted PayPal and BBB. I opened a dispute and only then someone from Bed Bath & Beyond finally contacted me! I wasted almost two weeks just to get some response. They promised me a refund and it is now almost two months later and still no money. Now they say that the refund was processed! Looks like this is not the end and that I will have to fight for my money!