Be Wiser Insurance Services Logo

Be Wiser Insurance Services

Having problems with Be Wiser Insurance Services?

Be Wiser Insurance Services Customer Service Contacts

+44 333 321 0692 (Customer Service)
Barrett House, Savoy Close
Andover, England, Hampshire
United Kingdom - SP102HZ

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Be Wiser Insurance Services Customer Service. Initial Be Wiser Insurance Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Be Wiser Insurance Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Be Wiser Insurance Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Be Wiser Insurance Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Be Wiser InsuranceCar & Van Insurance

BE WISER don't take out vehicle insurance with Be Wiser Insurance. July 2010 took out car insurance which was straight forward and a good price. As I was thinking of changing my vehicle I asked if there would be an admin charge to change insurance and was told no, also asked if I could transfer my no claims bonus from a car to a van and was told yes. When I got a quote from them for the new vehicle the price was ok and I transferred over the policy. The reason the price was so good was when the policy arrived they had insured me for a completely different vehicle even though I had given them the full details and there were alot of other errors in the policy. There was an admin charge for changing and I couldn't transfer my no claims to the company they had quoted.

After several phone calls and raising a formal written complaint I was told there was a "training issue" and also the DVLA database had the incorrect details for my vehicle which I find hard to believe. They refunded part of my money but I had to chase them again for the remaining monies owing to me.

Be Wiser Insurance — Refusing to pay claim voiding my insurance

I took out my car insurance last September 09 with Bewiser insurance. I advised them that I could not...

Stockbridge