National Auto Division Logo

National Auto Division

Having problems with National Auto Division?

National Auto Division reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 25, 2010. The latest review Contract was posted on Dec 31, 2020. The latest complaint unwanted phone calls, scam was resolved on Feb 08, 2018. National Auto Division has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 22 reviews. National Auto Division has resolved 10 complaints.

National Auto Division Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 430 4428 (Customer Service)
2323 Highway 9 North
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

National Auto Division Complaints & Reviews

National Auto DivisionContract

I was contacted about a car that I had leased and was told that I needed to update my bumper to bumper insurance because it was going to be over soon. I was told that they could provide my coverage that was needed. I paid for two months when I found out that they were not through my leased company. Also that I was already covered through my own company. I contacted them and told them that I wanted to cancel the false contract and for them to never contact me again, or I would contact the better business bureau!

National Auto Divisionwarranty

My 84-year-old father is another victim bamboozled by this company's illicit practices. Unlike many of the other victims he does fact have a car that the warranty is expiring on but in no way does he want this policy. Similar to many of the other victims my father suffers from mild cognitive impairment, an early from of Alzheimer's. We received no information on the supposed policy and We received a scant invoice and in fact thought this was fraud. In reading the company president‘s of this company's response to the many prior complaints we would like nothing more than a reversal of the $5, 300 transaction given that it's been less than 30 days. He states unequivocally did anyone can get a full refund within 60 days so we're not even close. However, we are apprehensive that they will live up to their word.

National Auto Divisionextended warranty

I spoke on April 3rd with ivette Nelson, a very nice lady, she spoke to me about their coverage. And many times she stated i will receive the police and after a review i will be able to cancel And received my deposit back of $300 pd with a credit card. I called to speak with Christopher Switzer And left message she never called back. Finally on April 23 i spoke to him and advised him that i did not want the policy And i was requesting a cancellation. Mr Switzer was rude And will not take any of my reason as a "good" one to cancel I finally termined the conversation. Calledd And asked for Mr Switzer supervisor. And was told he was not available I asked for his name And was told Jeff. Jeff became available And i was put on hold, Jeff ( no last name) never answered. Today a received a Bill for the monthly payment, again call the number for payment and to my surprise i found myself speaking with Mr Switzer. Like a bad dream the conversation was exactly as the first time, he will not allow me to cancelled no matter what in told him . I will send a fax with my cancellation just to make sure they they do not have one more excuse to keep my $. The amount is in dispute with the credit card.

National Auto Division — national auto division vehicle warranty coverage #wfs879517

I am officially notifying you that I am cancelling the vehicle warranty policy WFS879517 you have sold my...

National Auto Division — unwanted phone calls, scam

I get NUMEROUS calls a day from different numbers that say NAD. Most often they say nothing, can hear...

National Auto Division — unethical behavior/harassment

Phone call on 9/13/17 from national auto division 1. I am not a client 2. I receive a call on my work number...

National Auto Divisiontelephone calls

I have received several calls from nad I told them we were going to trade in our vehicle and they still kept calling even when I spoke to a supervisor and he told me he was going to take me off the call list they still keep calling several times a day and sometimes when they call and I answer they hang up right away I do not know why they are so stubborn and I wonder if the company is legitimate.

National Auto Division — rip off praying and threatening people

They called up a friend of mine I take care of and told her they were going to take her car away is she...

National Auto Divisionharassing phone calls even after requesting to be taken off their list!

This company has continued to call us about an extended warranty on a car that we have not owned for 3 years. One weekend in February we got at least 6 calls. When we picked up the phone, no one was there. We presumed it was an autodialer issue. After this, I answered the phone when they called again I told the sales person that I was not interested and not to call again, but they did not hear my last request because they hung up on me when they sensed a high level of frustration in my voice. I will admit that I was very upset and had raised my voice in an attempt to get them to listen. They continued to call. I answered a few times...same thing happened. My phone call history shows these calls: 2-26 at 2:52 pm, 2-27 at 1:02 pm, 3-10 at 3:30 pm, 3-11 at 1:12 pm, 3-26 at 10:26 am, 3:30 at 11:36 am and today at 5:12 pm. I spoke to someone in customer service after the sale person hung up on me on March 10. I asked to have my number removed from their list. He was very nice and said I should be all set. I did not notice that they called again the next day. I noticed that there was another call on 3-26 but I was working from home and couldn't answer it. Today I answered the call. It was a man, I don't recall his name. Maybe it was Eric. He was pleasant but started the conversation about an extended warranty about the VW that we don't have...again! I got very frustrated, raised my voice and was about to ask him to stop calling when he hung up. I redialed the number. [protected] - got a message that there office was closed for the day. I googled National Auto Division and called Customer Service at 800.430.4428. I spoke to Michael. He said that he would remove my number and that it would be 2 days to take effect. Hopefully this will be the end of it. Based on my experience, I would never do business with this company. When I did a white pages reverse phone look up for number [protected], it showed a telemarketer - possible spam.
          [protected]
          Neutral Tandem VoIP
          Kansas City, KS.

Many of the comments left reflected the same experience that I had.

National Auto Divisionextended auto division

I purchased this policy and cancelled it the next day. Had to send in a
            letter to cancel. Did it. Now it has been two weeks and they have not refunded my $158.00.

Called many times and they say their going to credit back my money.
            Nothing has happened. I'm ready to go to the police, tired of talking to them.

I want my money back and I'm going to get it.

National Auto Divisionauto warranty

My 87 year old Aunt who lives in the Memory Care unit of an Assisted Living Facility received an official looking "Monthly Invoice" document for an Auto Warranty. The invoice showed a monthly amount due of $252.85 and a Customer Balance of $3, 278.48. The account number is listed as FLNF854174. The invoice has a "statement date" of 1/28/2016. The address is listed as 2323 Highway 9 North, Howell NJ 07731. The phone number is [protected] and fax number listed is [protected].

It's interesting as my Aunt's driver's license has been revoked and she doesn't even own a car!

There will be a special place in Hell for the people who make their living trying to scam others, especially our vulnerable elderly.

I called the number on the invoice [protected] and got put on hold to elevator music and then bounced around. Then was told to leave a voice message for Chris at extension 419. You can only imagine the voice message I left him!

My Aunt was very distraught over this and thought she owed $3, 278.48 to these clowns. Since I am her POA and handle all of her finances, I assured her she does not!

I have the original invoice in my possession if you need a copy.

National Auto Divisionextended warranty for honda vehicle

Received a phone call from raymond meyer from nad and explained to him that I didn't want the extended warranty and I didn't want to receive anymore calls from nad. I had received many calls over the year from this company. The next day, received a phone call from valery jordan who again wanted to sell me the extended warranty. I told her that I had told raymond meyer the day before that I didn't want the extended warranty and that I didn't want to receive anymore phone calls. She responded that there was no raymond meyer working for nad and passed me to her supervisor. Supervisor amanda then tried to talk me into the extended warranty again. I explained to her that I had already told both raymond and valery that I didn't want the extended warranty. She told me there was no raymond working there and continued to try and convince me to purchase the extended warrenty. I told her I didn't want to debate her about the warrenty. I didn't want it and didn't want anymore phone calls. She asked why I purchased the extended warrenty before. I told her I had never purchased an extended warrenty on the car in question. I had rejected the extended warrenty when I purchased the car. She tried to ask questions about the car, which I refused to answer. Finally, she claimed she would add my phone number to the do not call list. Once I got off the phone, I added my work phone number to the do not call registry and will file a complain the next time this company calls my work number to try and sell me something that I have explained that I do not want.

National Auto Divisioncustomer service and ignored requests for refund

I received harassing phone calls multiple times a week before I finally and naively listened and was convinced that I had to start a policy that day. I was assured of a 30 day safe period where I could receive a refund. A couple weeks later, I still had not received the policy handbook that was promised so I requested the refund. I talking to a guy named Chris (EXT # 274) who was very rude and pushy and told me I had to submit a request for a refund in writing. On January 4th I mailed off my request for refund and still haven't heard anything. I also cannot reach anyone by telephone. I haven't been able to reach my original agent except for the day he took my payment information. But I did take down his information. Brad Tyburczy Badge # 16017 Very unhappy and my Christmas was not what it should have been because of the thieves and scam artists of National Auto Division.

National Auto Division — harassing phone calls

I have been receiving harrassing calls from National Auto Division for a year and have asked them more than...

National Auto DivisionHarassing phone calls

I have been recieving harrassing phone calls from this company for at least 2 years, daily for the last 3-4 months. I have asked them more than once to remove me from their calling list. Now I get calls where when I answer, they hang up on me. I have'nt owned the car they keep calling about for over a year. They will not take no for an answer! How do I get this to stop?

RESOLVED

National Auto Division — poor warranty service

We purchased an extended auto warranty for my husband's truck. The transmission failed. After contacting...

National Auto Divisionmisleading

MIKE KAHLBOUN w/tag #16067 called my home phone yesterday and told my 74 y/o mom that I owed money on a warranty. My mom wanting to help me paid him $450 on her debit card and told he would make 10 more payments for the warranty. When my mom told my I was furious because I've gotten those stupid calls before telling me my warranty was running out when they know that I don't have a policy with them. I called the company today and was told the policy my mom purchased is for a Chasity Bell for 1999 ford focus...my name is Diana Bell and I own a 2005 jeep grand Cherokee. Now tell me that MIKE KAHLBOUN did not know and all though the conversation with my mom that the name and vehicle wasn't wrong. They really piss me off and I don't care they need to review their way of doing things and stop taking advantage of people. I will post this info all over the internet..

National Auto Division — scam artists

These people are DISGUISTING ### How dare they take my mothers money, she is a 65 year old lady who work...

National Auto Division — deceptive sales tactics

Calls claiming that your car manufacturer's warranty is expiring, and they are the only authorized...

National Auto Division — misleading and conflicting responses

My 89-year-old mother signed up for this "policy" and within a month called the center again to cancel, once...