Baymont Inn & Suitesunauthorized credit card charge

J Jun 03, 2019

I had two deaths in th family and my dog had to be put done after twenty years this company has no sympathy. I was charge before the cancellation policy. I was told I could cancel I was given the run around over the phone back and forth listening to lies when they had already gotten my money weeks ago. I will never refer this company to anyone I know. Customer service was terrible their was no help with anything even the airlines have beareavement. This is FRAUD I was charge and was unable to make it did they not rent the room out. That means they gotten two payments for one room this is FRAUD. Then you guys had the nerve to send me a survey REALLY.
I would like my money back or you guys will be getting a call from our Lawyer.

• Updated by Juliet Cole · Jun 03, 2019

I will never use this company again