Baymont Inncomplaint

L

The baymont inn in grapevine is a joke. Their staff is rude or just don't care or don't have any authority to do anything. The manager is never in, and you keep calling back, and she never returns your call. I got charged twice for a room I slept in for a few hours. (My flight was canceled with american airlines) hard as a slab of concrete the bed was, and the room was musty and mildewy. I feel sorry for regular travelers. Stay away! The one bright spot was the morning clerk, who was greeting everyone, and calling for our gates so we didn't miss another flight.