Baymont Inn — wrongful termination
I was terminated while off from a injury on the job (Fell in the parking lot) which resulted in a concussion, only to return to work and be handed a letter dated for 12.09.08 that my job was terminated effective on 12.30.08, I had a doctors excuse from work for this day and returned to work on the 31st.
I also had recieved a letter on 12.10.08 about a "final warning" of my behavior and this was actually my first written or any warning of any kind I emailed the legal rep who sent it to me asking for a explanation of detail so I could correct my actions in resulting in this letter and no reply was ever given.
I am looking into a employmnent lawyer I am seeking any sort of advice I can obtain to make what was done wrongfully to me on my absent days to a injury at work
More Baymont Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Baymont Inn - refused to rent room to 80 year old
- Baymont Inn - complaint
- Baymont Inn & Suites - invasion of privacy and falsely fined
- Baymont Inn & Suites - general manager
- Baymont Inn & Suites - sleeping conditions.
- Baymont Inn & Suites - unclean room
- Baymont Inn & Suites - product and service of property manager
- Baymont Inn & Suites - maintenance issue
- Baymont Inn & Suites - lack of room cleanliness/ safety
- Baymont Inn & Suites - maintenance