Bata India Pvt. Ltd.wrong size shoe provided inside the box

S

To, The Manager Bata India Ltd. Dear Sir, I am a regular customer of your reputed Bata brand and it is a really very painful experience I have ever had from a branded company like you. I have purchased a pair north star shoe from Gariahat, Kolkata Bata showroom on 22.01.2018. I asked the store guy who was assisting me for size 6 as I always use that same size from Bata. That guy has provided me size 5 in the box of size 6. Today when I used that shoe, I got several bruises in my ankle and feet. The POS no. is [protected] and the txn no. is 652533. Requesting you to please instruct your authorized dealer for the replacement of the same. Best regards, Sangita Adhikary Contact:- +91 [protected]

wrong size shoe provided inside the box