Barton Publication ServicesFailure to do as promised

Z

On Sept. 8 I ordered the HBP kit from Barton Publishing (DOWNLOAD VERSION). After reading over the material I found there was nothing new or significant that wasn't already available for free just by googling the information desired. That evening I sent an email via their website stating my dissatisfaction with the product and requested that they not charge my credit card as per their guarantee. Within 15 days I saw the initial charge of $2.97 on my credit card statement at which point I called there 888 number and spoke to a representative who informed me they had no record of the email and the $2.97 was not refundable but she would not charge me the remaining $17.00 and would send me an email regarding the conversation and agreement. No email ever arrived, and yes I checked my junk box. On Oct. 1 I found they had charged the $17.00 to my credit card account. Beware of this company as they seem to be very dishonest and someone should shut them down and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

• Br
    Bruce Bauer Feb 09, 2016

Barton publishing _ stay away_in my opinion, they are a pure ripoff, in dealing with their customer service they make it impossible to cancel under their guarantee money back refund, hence no credit delivered as promised to your credit card charges. Canceled yet they say later you did not cancel and now passed the deadline...Blatant fraud in my opinion.

• Belleville Oct 17, 2013

If you want costumer loyalty that's not the way to get it. You lost thousands of costumers because of your awful scam. Just know that your little online shop can easily be replaced.