Barclays Bank Plc.Lottery scam

You are a success winner of & pound;1, 000, 000.00 from the uknl online programme, your winning number is 21 - 15 - 33
-{6. } please acknowledge the receipt of this mail with the details below to mr thomas chess, e-mail
[protected]@yahoo.com. Hk
Your name, address, age, occupation, tel and country
________________________________________________________________________________

Ref number: rqa/231-ilgi0431/07
Batch no: uos/15/096/ivnl
Serial no:[protected]
Lucky no:[protected]
Amount won: 1, 000, 000.00 gbp

Congratulations: justin foo,

How are you doing today? I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year’s lucky dip sweepstakes. You already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125, 600 website on the internet. Your email address was attached to a ticket number [protected] with serial number 5368/02. Your email address was selected along with others as winners. I have finally verified your winnings and it's exactly with what is present on our database. A certificate of prize claims will be sent to you by barclays bank plc uk.

This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the uk-national lottery online sweepstakes international program. I am happy to inform you, that your original certificate and your winning money has been fowarded to barclays bank plc uk. Find below the contact of the bank.

Tel: + [protected]
Fax:+ [protected]

Email: [protected]@live.Co. Uk

[protected]@yahoo.Co. Uk

Contact person: mrs. Monica catramado

You are advised to send the bank an email to their email address above.

Note: you are to quote your complete names, contact address, winning amount and your direct phone number so that they can honor your letter.

Please be informed that you will be required to settle a compulsory premium surcharge which the transfer of your winnings amount will incure, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value and as such cannot be deducted from. This is in accordance with section 13 (1) (N) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Also have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from; this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Once again I say congratulations.

Thanks
Thomas chess (Sir).

Dear justin foo,

Thanks very much for your email. We have received all your relevant documents and your winning from the lottery company and an account has been set up with your name to transfer your money to you

Please note that financial transaction has not yet been approved on your account. You are required to secure a united kingdom government offshore grant clearance before your account can be fully operational and the funds wired to your nominated account in your country.

To secure the ukgoc, you are required to pay the compulsory premium surcharge of 338.00. Pounds which is equivalent = $575.00 only. I will email you all the informations
You need to complete your transfer as soon as you send the ukgoc surcharge to us so that we can obtain the the final clearance for you.

Make the required amount available via western union to my name and our office address here in london:

Name: monica catramado
Address: 1 churchill place,
London e14 5hp.

After payment you are to send payment details as it appears on your western union payment slip.
Sender's name and address of sender:
Receivers name:
Mtcn number:

Have it in mind that the charges cannot be deducted from your winning, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value and as such cannot be deducted from. This is in accordance with section 13 (1) (N) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly; this is to protect customers and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Should you require other services, our customer relations team are ready to help.

We look forward to a good working relationship in the future.

Yours truly,

Fax:+ (44) [protected]

Email: [protected]@online-barclay.com
[protected]@yahoo.Co. Uk

Dear customer justin foo,

I must let you know that the bank is not happy with the way you are joking with your winnings. Transfer of your winning funds to you but at this time still no email from your end, well I think you have to give thanks to god for giving you such opportunity.

If you are still not okay with the explanations, we have obtained a disclaimer form on your behalf. Please see attachment. Please fill and return the form.

We look forward to a good working relationship in the future.

Yours truly,

Mr. Gun billy.
Tel:+ (44) [protected]
+ (44) [protected]
Fax:+ (44) [protected]
Open mondays-saturdays 24hours
Proud sponsors of the barclays premier league

Lottery scam

• ali esmail almufti Jan 19, 2015

I am Ismail Mufti received a letter and also a certificate Fawzi financial award of $ 600, 000 pounds in November never 26/27 and received the amount of the Barclays London bank after getting them acquainted with the data me and give them the account and also No. Agayt message from Barclays London bank and confirmed to me that I am a winner and want to transfer the said amount My Account has been to send the data, which they asked for, but full payment is not transferred to my account and Hmanschh of the certificate which Vzh it and now I want to sum received what is the reason for the delay, please communicate with me and thank you

• Uk
    UK SECURITY ONLINE LTD hg Jan 15, 2015

CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:[email protected]

• ali esmail almufti Jan 14, 2015

Barclays greet you I Mufti Ismail won the contest in the Amazon were to send me to communicate with you for the receipt of payment and sent you a certificate to win and what is required of me in order to receive the payment.
    and this my email : [email protected]