Bankers Life and Casualty — Be careful
I have been trying to file a claim with Banker's Life Long Term care for my 91 YO mother for over 6 months. In that time I have received excuse after excuse for not receiving payment. Of course its always MY fault. Each time and each step requires 30 days and then another 30 days. Checks were sent (per their information) and yet I have not seen even one. It will now take an additional 30 days to reprocess the checks, and now they want an additional evaluation, another 30 days and she has to continue to pay the premium. It is very apparent that this company has devised a way of slowing the process down in order for the elderly to pass away. And then of course they will NOT have to pay a penny. This company looks more and more like they prey upon the elderly for gain and then when these old folks need the help it is simply not there. There is nothing I can or will say about this company that would convince me to use their services or to recommend them to anyone that is considering long term care insurance. Scam at best, and fraud as worst. Maybe the latter. A letter will be sent to the insurance fraud office of Colorado.
More Bankers Life and Casualty Complaints & Reviews
- Bankers Life and Casualty - It's true they are crooks
- Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Get ready for the run around
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Scam
- Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Hiring Practices
- Bankers Life and Casualty - scam or fraud
- Bankers Life & Casualty - Deceit
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Unsolicited Recruitment Practices
- Bankers Life & Causality - Call and interview are misrepresentations ~ not true !!
- Bankers Life & Casualty Company - life insurance
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Agressive hiring tactics