Bankcard Empirefraud

Complaint Rating: 88 % with 8 votes
Company information:
OSC LLC.
Phoenix, Arizona

IF ANYONE HAS BEEN CONTACTED MY CORE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS or D.W. SCOTT FINANCIAL, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!
or anyone whos heard of them, or of Merchant Referral Solutions or Bank Card Empire!

Hello everyone, I deleted this post originally the day after I quit because the company I was working for was going to fire the person who recruited me in for posting it. I’m reposting it since this has become a useful tool for some people. Comment me if you would like, I can only tell you what I know nothing more. This is also not me bad mouthing a company for no reason; from the beginning of my work experience there….things did not seem legit. If you decide to buy and advertise with this company, that is solely your choice. I am just trying to help people understand that things may not at all be as it sounds or appears to you. And apparently someone told me that when they were called by Deluxe Marketing Group they were forwarded to the Core Payment Solutions website, this is why I think that’s their new name.

On March 4th, 2010 I quit my job at OSC LLC. This company goes by many names; Core Payment Solutions, Merchant Referral Solutions, Bank Card Empire, and also D.W. Scott Financial. The first 3 business names are all the same company; they change their name once people have caught on that they are fraudulent. I have been working for this company since October of 2009. The reason for my quitting is that I felt uncomfortable working there for sexual harassment that taking place, by the way the fake name that I was told and agreed to use was AMY BRADSHAW. My last day, my boss (Luke Rose also known as JOHN FICHER/FISHER, BOB WALSH, or JEFF DAVIS) made it very clear that I was not welcome working there unless I wanted to have sexual relations with him. What many people do not know about him is that he went to jail for 2 years before being employed at this company for drug charges, and this is what I was told directly by him. He gets paid off the money he convinces people to give the company for marketing their credit card machine business. PEOPLE PLEASE LISTEN!!! If you give anyone from this company your credit card information for the promise of receiving thousands of dollars within the next 12 months YOU WILL BE BROKE AND A FOOL! The money does not go to your marketing. It will supply this company with the capital it needs in order to run their fraudulent telemarketing company and LUKE ROSE or any other "marketing coach" will be paid percentages of that money (which is anywhere from $1000 - $30, 000). I was being paid cash $300 for setting up appointments for him to discuss these matters with the clients who were contacted by telephone a week before. They have 'marketing campaigns' that they say they are going to run for you to maximize the profits you’ll make with the company. They say you will have; Radio, Television, E-mail spams, and Telemarketing hours dedicated to your profit. They SAY they can only guarantee that they can set up 1% of the business’s that they come into contact with, since many businesses are under contracts that they cannot get out of. Luke Rose the reloader or marketing coach, whatever you want to call him personally told me that the money people put into this company doesn’t go anywhere but to pay for the light/water/upkeep bills for their location at 4240 N 19th Ave Phoenix, Arizona 85015 and it also pays management and of course the person you were lied to by gets a portion of the earnings. Also, you may or may not believe me BUT this company brings in HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS each week. Luke Rose himself has brought in as much as $70, 000 in just one week alone.

PLEASE IF YOU WANT ANY MORE INFORMATION, given that my fingers could go on for quit a while with all the information I have gained since working here PLEASE TELL ME YOU'D LIKE TO SPEAK and I will do all I can to provide you with the information on how they go about doing what they do, give you the personal information of some of the people who work there, or to just let you know what you’re getting into before you decide.

The company may already have thoughts that I will and/or tell people what’s going on there, many are previous criminals themselves and have been doing this for years. These people don’t care what you say to them, if you don’t give your money to them they will fight you verbally but in the end they will move on to the next victim. THEY TARGET NICE PEOPLE WHO ARE GULLIBLE or ELDER (please family's keep tabs on your mothers and fathers who may be easily drawn in with a good sales pitch) ALL THEY WORK FOR IS MONEY, they don’t have to worry about anything else because they’re company pays top dollar for lawyers.

IF YOU ARE AN ATTORNEY or KNOW AN ATTORNEY and want to take action PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I will do all I can to help you stop this from happening. I will be honest I just finished High School last year and I am still a pea in the pod right now. I don’t know any lawyers and I don’t know anyone who does, if you do I personally would want you to bring these places down. People max out their credit lines to help themselves with this company, which is just a false hope to them.

If you have already given your money to them, I am greatly sorry for being a part of this! If you remember my fake name as AMY BRADSHAW or ELA GREEN, I will understand your anger and pain for me to help these people in what they are doing. I am willing to testify for the greater good of everyone.

• Do
    donewscams Mar 02, 2012

Scamed of $10, 000 by this company

• On
    onemoresoul3 Aug 16, 2010

Helena, This company was closed down for fraud and forgery. The owner (Leslie Spencer Mersky) was a convicted felon, and served time in prison for money laundering and securities fraud.

Contact the Office of the Postal Inspector - Arizona branch, and the Attorney General of Arizona, Terry Goddard. They will send you paperwork to get on the list of victims.

Sorry to hear they got you too.

• He
    helene acasio Jul 27, 2010

I got introduce to them in April of 2009, got scam for $3000. They told me I would see my income in three months, till now never seen or heard from them ever since. Tried calling their phone [protected], always get a recording to call back later, I've been trying since August of last year and never heard from them at all, now this is July 2010

just_lil_ol_me Jun 10, 2010

Check your sources before you share... please!

just_lil_ol_me Jun 10, 2010

TO exclient,

So you said "they" (DW Scott) will be closed down in a couple of days... yet this was how long ago? Maybe you should check the validity and reliability of your sources, cause I think they're wrong. Wouldn't you agree?

• Lo
    LongTimeComing45 Jun 06, 2010

This company was raided on April 13, 2010. It has been shut down as Bankcard Empire. Check this seizure warrant and you will find the information on how deep this company and all its parties were involved in fraud.

List of all phony businesses, property seized, parties involved, and bank accounts frozen. The State of Arizona estimates that the operation was in excess of $79 MILLION dollars. Seizure Warrant # SW2010-003062.

• Ri
    rick oxford May 17, 2010

i invested $10, 00.00 with these people with the guarantee within 6 months i would be receiving $1, 000.00 to $2, 500.00 per month residual income. i have not received i nickel and cannot contact them.

• Me
    Megan Whelpley Apr 26, 2010

Amy, please contact me if you are willing to help me with my credit card company. I have sent them over 50 pages of proof that this was a fraud and asked them not to pay/stop payment the DAY AFTER I sent in a signed contract and they will not give me my $5000.00 back. CPS never sent me anything saying that they had "sent callblasts/email blasts" but they sent that to Discover. Discover said that this spread sheet that was sent by CPS is enough evidence that they provided goods/services as outlined. My LLC was not even created until 4/6/10 and the date on the paperwork was 3/18/10 that said they could charge my credit card but the "spread sheet proof" says they did these on 3/15/10. I pointed out that I was never notified by CPS that these were going out and that there were no call records or 7500 emails showing that they actually did this and Discover said that because I could Not prove that THEY DIDN'T do it they couldn't help me! I can't believe this. I've been trying to work with this woman who admitted that she didn't even read all the stuff that I sent her but is refusing to look deal with this or help me. If you are willing to talk to this lady on my behalf to help me "prove" that this company doesn't/didn't send out anything on my behalf I would appreciate it. My email is [email protected] Thanks, Megan

• Ex
    exclient Apr 14, 2010

Bank card empire just got shut down and raided yesterday!!

How it works:

Bank card gets these clients into debt by selling them b.s. work from home packages and then "marketing" tools racking up fees of $5K-$30K. These clients of theirs are then solicitied by another one of Bank Card's arms called DW Scott Financial who tells them they will help them get out of debt by selling their b.s.. work from home packages. It's a scheme.

From what I hear DW Scott Financial is on the radar and will be shut down in the next couple days. Anyone doing business with them, stay away or bail out, they are about to be raided and shut down for good.

• Me
    MediaMaven Mar 19, 2010

Ms. Bradshaw/Green: Why not call-fax-email or go in person to your state Attorney General Consumer Fraud Division with this information and file a report? Also, any or all of your local Senior Citizen groups, Chambers of Commerce, Better Business Bureau. And since interstate commerce is taking place, how about the FCC and FTC? Perhaps some individuals in the aforementioned local groups would help you in filing reports & complaints. If you are compelled to resolve this fraud, go all the way!

tired of the noise2 Mar 07, 2010

www.bustathief.com has removed all comments about Bankcard Empire, etc from their website after threats. Another one bites the dust. Will Complaints Board be next?

TSP Solutions is a company with an agent named Christina Saldana. Christina Saldana is the Notary for Bankcard Empire/Davidan Corporation. If you are able to get your credit card company to do a chargeback of funds that Bankcard Empire/Edgemont Productions charged to your account, then TSP Solutions steps in as a "Collection" Agency" and threatening you with non-payment. This in essence destroys your credit profile if you don't give into the threat.

Contact the Senators and House of Representatives for the state of Arizona, and ask them why there are very few regulations on these so called business. And why there are so many operating out of Arizona? Get a Congressional investigation going on these businesses in Arizona.

Edgemont Productions isn't even a licensed, registered business in Arizona. The only Edgemont Productions I could find is in Marshall, Texas run by a woman named Christina Anderson.

The Federal Trade Commission who investigates these types of business and the cold calls they produce, are down from 2000 employees to 1000, and they don't have enough people to keep up with the reports. These businesses are working on that by staying under the radar, unless people start to fight back, like they are now, then the companies started threatening defamation litigation. Deep pockets, especially since they are using someone else's money, and as long as people keep getting entrapped in their "program", "call blast", "e-mail blasts", and "sure thing" scripted messages, they will have more money to punish the people who complain when their chain is jerked. Bad Master, Good Dog, makes into bad dog.

• Ca
    Catchthemifyoucan Mar 07, 2010

The so called entity "Edgemont Productions" isn't even a registered, licensed company in the state of Arizona. Check www.azcc.gov and look up Edgemont Productions. You will find that that name is still open, no one has claim to that name. So how does a unlicensed company get access to your credit card number and charge "call blasts" and "e-mails" blasts to your account. The only place they could have received your credit card number is through your relationship with the mother company "Bankcard Empire". Bankcard Empire and Edgemont Productions has the same address and use the same telephone numbers.

The names Mersky, Kuhlmann, Malkin, and Cohen keep popping up in regards to questionable business practices. Who are these people and why do they all have Jewish names?? How are they connected? The picture is coming together...

notanotherone Feb 06, 2010

Check out this news report out of California on an elderly man and his dealings with Bankcard Empire. His CHASE credit card company returned his money plus the interest when they were contacted by the ABC Channel 7 news reporter. Good luck!!!

• Cs
    csmorgan Feb 06, 2010

I received a call from Bankcard Empire and purchased their business along with spending $1000 for the call blast with a promise that I would receive double that amount within the first two to three months. Each time I would call to check on the account I was given the run around. Never could speak back with the so called coach who set me up on the call blast system. Almost a year has pasted and I have lost $1250 and have yet to receive a dime, phone call, or letter from Bankcard empire. This is one business that should not be touched.

• Ho
    Hostess666 Feb 03, 2010

[redacted] is deleting text from complaints posted on Bankcard Empire and it's LLC's. In my opinion the editor of [redacted] has been paid off or threatened legal action if he did not do so, or he is working with them. DO NOT REPORT COMPLAINTS TO [redacted].

• Le
    Lettie Simms Feb 01, 2010

Check out this website for answer to Bankcard Empire/Edgemont Productions business actions. http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/7_on_your_side&id=7238520

Julia Grace Michaelson Oct 16, 2009

This company is a rip off. I decided to try a home based business and this one seemed easy enough. All I had to do was send people to my website (they provided a one page site). Customers/Businesses would fill out an interest form. It would go to the company and they would sell the merchant account and I would get a percentage of the sell and if they purchased the equipment to process credit cards, I would also make money on that. Then a marketing person called me to market my website with email and call blasts. At the tune of $50, 000.00. Was told all the leads would go into my back office on the sight and then I would call the lead and have them call the company with my affiliate number and I would make my money back in 2-3 months and keep making money thereafter. Well, I never got the call and email blasts leads in my back office and called them. They said it was never implemented and would send them out again. I check the back office on a regular basis and never have received any leads. I filed a report with the WV Attorney General"s Office and they are taking my case. Please call your Attorney Generals Office if you've been ripped off by Bankcard Empire.

• Be
    Betty L. Simpson Oct 13, 2009

I, B.L. Simpson, totally retract, any statements I made about Bankcard Empire. I retract all statements made before this Date, Oct. 13, 2009. Betty Simpson

• kevinobrien Jul 17, 2009

After talking with people from Bankcard Empire, I realize that I work for JKT, an independent sales licensee of home based businesses and I do NOT work for Bankcard Empire. I do not want to be held liable for statements I made here therefore, I am withdrawing my remarks about Bankcard Empire and realize they are the processing company of the business opportunity and not a marketing company selling anything to affiliates. I am in a dispute with JKT about commissions I earned and not Bankcard Empire. I was hired by JKT and as such need to try to get pay that is owed to me from them. I hope to get some support in this matter Thank You Moses

• kevinobrien Jul 16, 2009

I have just purchase the website www.ihatebankcardempire.com
    and i will try to have it up and running within a week or two.
    in the meanwhile here is so telephone you shoud try to get all your money back.
    Blaine OSC & JKT 623.703.9075
    Donny OSC & JKT 602.575.5912
    Michael Termashi JKT 602.931.1834
    I will not stop until I get my $$$$$$$$$ owe from them BankCard Empire
    and your $$$$$$$$$ also
    call me for documents & let get the AG of AZ involed and FEDs and most of all FTC