Bank of Americahold time

L

I've been banking with bank of america for 4 years now, and in the last year my reward for being a loyal customer has been to wait for 45 minutes to 1hour 15 minutes the last 6 times i've called. What bothers me the most is that the estimated wait time was 4 minutes every time. So now with bills backed up, my banking problem still unresolved, and no one at the banking centers around here to help me because they all told me to call, I also have to go and ask for money on the streets after i get out of work just to pay this phone bill. I almost have enough now on my fourth day walking around with a cup, but I think I would at least deserve an apology.