Bank of America Financial Centermortgage and foreclosure fraud

My husband passed and house title was under his name only.I had to send paperwork to have title transfer to my name 3 months before foreclosure, I never recieved letter stating next step to set mortgage assistance. I called many times, I was hung up on! Lied to no further paperwork needed at which time I was notified that house was up for foreclosure and illegally evicitied things were put outside and then damaged by thunderstorms, it was bad enough husband had just died. He even died there at home. Oh, boy it rained on July 1, 2014everything and anything I had left was ruined. I suffered a very bad depression, humiliation, freedom because of my I don't care anymore attitude due to the pain and suffering I endured. I still suffer from the depression of Bank of Americas unethical, unprofessional, and breech of several contracts. Has left a very bad scar in heart. I finally come forward and set this complaint and hopes of one day I will have redemption of my home...if not maybe we can bring these people / monsters down were no one will suffer as I did... In loving memory of PONCIANO GARCIA lll

• Wine Is Good Jun 01, 2016

If you were paying the mortgage after your husband passed, how was it being foreclosed on? If you did not pay the mortgage, then the bank has every right to foreclose. It is really not up to the bank now to put the house in your name. It is up to the court to do so with the probate judge once all heirs and credit lenders have come forward with their claims. Once the person designated by your husband's will as executor, or the person designated by the courts has submitted all documentation for distribution of the contents of the will, then the bank can do the changes. Pretty much, when a judge says the house is yours, the bank will allow the change. Unless the mortgage is in arrears. Then the bank can submit to the court it's intention to foreclose. It is not fraud. It is the law, and the bank will follow it. You must also.

• Jp
    JPKY Aug 04, 2016

Bank of America can do whatever they want too people who can't afford an attorney, and my husband and myself are living proof!! Two days before Christmas 2012, Bank of America DEMANDED $22, 000 OR THEY WOULD START FORECLOSURE ON OUR HOME!! I'm currently disabled and been through 14 surgeries since 2011, so we didn't have money for an attorney, so my husband took our life savings too pay Bank Of American and stop the second attempt of robo signing that Bank of American has threatened us with, after our mortgage was sold to them by COUNTRYWIDE HOME LOANS!! In addition, crooks in Louisville, Kentucky got ahold of all our private information after the Data Breech that happened with a former employee of Countrywide Home Loans, and just before our mortgages were purchased by Bank of America in 2009, so we are paying Lloyd an McDaniel in Louisville, Kentucky $300 a month, and have been for years now, and NOT A SINGLE PENNY OF THE MONTHLY $300 HAS WENT TOWARDS OUR SECOND MORTGAGE BALANCE THAT WAS UNDER $50, 000 UNTIL Lloyd and McDaniel in Louisville added another $20, 000 too our second mortgage, just because they could!!! HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN??? WHY DO CROOKS GET AWAY WITH STEALING FROM THE POOR AND DISABLED IN AMERICA????? [email protected]

• Wine Is Good Aug 05, 2016

JPKY, regardless of whether it was Christmas or not, you are disabled or not, your home could not go into foreclosure unless you were at the minimum 6 months behind on your house payment. All the rest of your complaint is unjustified. You are to blame for your house payment.