Bank Of America Corporation / interest charges after paying the card off in full

I recently paid off my very large credit card balance, that my x-husband charged up. Over the years I have paid Bank of America thousands in interest payments. I never asked for a financial intervention to reduce the balance. I am now getting a bill for $9.47 for interest payments. I would like Bank of America to waive this interest fee. I have been a good customer since 1996, I did the right thing and paid off the entire debt. This complaint is about principle-I paid the entire amount and now you are charging me again-don't you think you made enough money off of me? I would like to think that you have some integrity and perhaps change your policy about adding the interest fee if someone pays the balance in full. I have called 2x today, Katrina up-state New York wanted to help but couldn't. The 1st girl Crystal from West Virgina-sterile and not approachable. I need to mail off the payment by 03/01/19. Please return e-mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com. Thank you for your consideration.

Ma