The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bally Total Fitness — Does any one conduct CRIMINAL BACKGROUND checks anymore?
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My best friend joined the Bally Total Fitness in Alexandria, VA on October 2008. She needed help with her fitness and assumed she bought the second best package they had. Along with the 3 year contract she was suckered into came a free personal training session. The FREE personal training session went great and he was a very knowledgeable trainer according to her. She didn't buy the personal training package that day but was considering it. A few weeks after joining this animal contacted my friend and told her he had a cancellation from one of his clients and asked if she wanted to take advantage of another personal training session. My friend agreed. That day she was brutally raped and sodomize by this monster. He was recently convicted and sentenced to 30 years on March 5, 2009. I was wondering if anyone knows if these employees get any criminal background checks? and what is the process?
Here is the weblink to this monsters sex offender page: http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov...ml?regId=26277
More Bally Total Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Bally Total Fitness - Employees are poor with customer service
- Bally Total Fitness - Prostitution masked with personal training
- Bally Total Fitness - cancellation department
- Bally Total Fitness - Canceling Membership
- Bally Total Fitness - Sex in the bathrooms in steamrooms at Bally's in Downey
- Bally Total Fitness centers - Bill after contract expired!
- Bally Total Fitness Englewood Cliffs, NJ - Nasty Desk People
- Ballys Total Fitness - Will not cancel
- Bally Total Fitness - Crazy Wendy A. Tilley
- Bally's Total Fitness - Scam and cheating