[Resolved] Badoo Tradingbadoo premium

N Sep 16, 2018

My name is Nitin Kharate I had added the my debit card details for baddo premium and after 14 days ₹ 2160 amount is debited from my account without my permissions. I do not want to this membership. Please deactivate my premium membership and refund my amount to my account. I am deleting my account now. You can check I am not using this account from last 1 month. How could you take money from bank without my prior permissions. Resolved my issue ASAP otherwise I will raise complaint in consumer court for this fraud. Let me know what if you want any details from my side. I had also not select autofill option from Baddo

• Updated by Nitinkh · Sep 16, 2018

Baddo is fraud app this is cheating this app should be ban. if you added your bank details in this app they take money from your bank directly without your permissions.

• Badoo Trading's response · Sep 17, 2018

Hi there Nitin,

We're sorry to hear you'd like to cancel your purchase.

Please message us on Facebook or Twitter @BadooHelp and a member of our team will be hapy to look into this for you.

Jake - Badoo Team

• Updated by Nitinkh · Sep 17, 2018

Hello Jake,

They are telling me as per terms and condition they are not refunded my amount now I am going to write a article in newspaper as well as in social media I will raise complaint in consumer court. Badoo app is totally fraud app now I am going to wipe out this fraud app from Androide and apple

• Badoo Trading's response · Oct 01, 2018

I'm sorry to hear that, Nitin.

Unfortunately, if your request for a refund has been denied, its because the purchase doesn't qualify under the terms and conditions which you agreed to at the time of purchase.

When making a purchase on Badoo, you're presented with the terms of purchase which state 'by continuing with this purchase, you agree that you have read and understood the terms you're agreeing to'.

Specific to your purchase, your terms and conditions will have explained that Badoo Premium is a subscription based service and it would renew at the end of your free trial, unless you decided to cancel your subscription during your trial.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused,

Badoo Team