Backpage — women seeking men dating posting ads
Posting ads on backpage under women seeking men is getting ridiculous. Within the last three months I noticed the ridiculous changes that aren't helping people who want to post on backpage and have to pay for this by the way. First thing I noticed was I was only able to write a small sentence describing myself. If I didn't write it small enough it wouldn't post. One short sentence. Second thing I noticed is backpage required a link to my facebook page which is an invasion of privacy. Lastly which is the most ridiculous is they require us to submit our phone numbers. Which is unsafe and a complete invasion of privacy. What the heck is that all about? We should have an option on whether or not we want to post our phone number or not.
More Backpage Complaints & Reviews
- Backpage - woman seeking man.
- Backpage - social media and profile
- Backpage - women seeking men
- Backpage - paid ads get "community removed" w/ no explanation - no response from cust. svc. for months
- Backpage - posting ads requiring social media account
- Backpage - underage child number on inappropriate website
- Backpage - buying credits
- Backpage - backpage no title, body, or location
- Backpage - backpage ad chicago illinois
- Backpage - a review some girl put about me