AW Grant Servicefraud

G

Purchased for 2.97 grant kit with cancelation in 24 on 24 of April. Canceled n the 28th of Aprl after finding out they also took additional 57.61 on the 25th. Add does not state money is removed from checking account with in 24 hours. Called my bank and the grant service to cancel and was told by their customer service that the money was not yet removed from my account, that it was just pending and that the cancelation will stop the removal of this money. However upon the date of cancelation the money was removed and now they tell me that they can refund a partial amount and it will take 5 to 7 days to be put back into my account. This is fraud . If I have not used this program and cancel regardless of their time frame the withdrawing of the 57.61 within 24 hours is fraudulent. Their is no time frame stated on their ad so I should be entitled to all my money back with the the exception of the initial 2.97 of which I agreed to. This is is a very misleading company and people like me whom are interested in programs likethis but not fully knowledgeable shouldn't have to pay the price for their own greed. That's not help for anyone. That's just pure greed and misleading advertisement.

• Ge
    george poplata Jan 21, 2013

I"am a victim of this fraud as they just removed a second payment.how do I stop this?

• St
    stucam1979 Sep 21, 2011

I have the same happening to me, what did you do about it as it is taking $59.00 per month from my account, what did you have to do?