AVGe-mail address

T

Here's the e-mail address I used to complain about that company: [protected]@avg.com. I sent them three e-mails, one after the other, and I got a response within 24hrs. From a sarcastic idiot, so, I put him in his place and told him to refer me to his superior. I rec'd another e-mail from a different person and I solved my issues with them. For people in the us, report them to the bbb in your area, you can file your complaint online. Good luck to all of you.

• Br
    Brian Stienie VAN Rensburg Jun 30, 2021

AVG IS LOADS OF C--P

• Cl
    claude laveault Apr 12, 2019

mon numero de compte est [protected] je vous avise que je ne renouvelle pas mon antivirus du 27 mai 2019

Angie Visser Apr 10, 2018

Why can't I find AVG's e-mail address? Seems ludicrous for AVG not to have an e-mail address.

joan mason Jul 31, 2014

I want to know why I have been charged twice for my AVG PRODUCT . £ 31.99 was taken from my account on 28/07/2014 and £ 40.00 was taken on 29/07/2014

Anonymous342 Sep 16, 2013

Avg should be sued for false advertisement. They offer protection from virus's and your personal data. While they turn a blind eye to Adobe's backdoor trogan in their flash player to snoop through your computer to try and find things they can get you in trouble for. Or use your personal date for whatever they choose to.

They used to find trogans from adobe but i'm sure adobe paid them a fat check to shut them up. Which i'm sure the RIAA was the one backing the funding for payoffs to let such illegal acts be committed under the lack of awareness that if we don't see it happening we're none the wiser. Well that is illegal to go through our computers in the first place to try and see if we are breaking the law when they are doing it just to try and find something. They are like the bad cops who break the law in order to bust someone or shoot and often kill people and they keep their jobs.

A class action lawsuit needs to be filed against adobe for trogans being placed on our computers in order to snoop through our computers on their leisure.

• Po
    PortalPress Jun 11, 2011

http://www.google.nl/#hl=nl&source=hp&q=AVG+update+crash&oq=AVG+update+crash&aq=f&aqi=g2&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=187l8281l0l16l14l0l0l0l0l1109l2813l6-1.2&bav=on.2, or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=40d927990a282196&biw=995&bih=613

The link says : UPDATE+CRASH

AVG crashes when updating.
    I agree on the matter.

• Po
    PortalPress Jun 11, 2011

The link says : UPDATE+CRASH

AVG crashes when updating.
    I agree on the matter.