Avas FlowersPeach & white sympathy spray

N

I ordered the "premium" Peach & White sympathy spray for my sisters funeral with the sympathy card $3.99 and two sashes $9.99 each. The picture depicted on the website is of the "deluxe" arrangement and has approx. 50 flowers in it. The arrangement I received as the "premium" arrangement had approx. 35 flowers in it!! It also had a sloppy handwritten card pinned to the ribbon bow and NO sashes! Instead they glued and stapled the words Beloved Sister and Aunt to the ribbon bow! Very very poor quality!! For this, I paid $204.00! After contacting Avas numerous times, they offered what seams like their usual $10.00 credit and a $20.00 store credit (for the sashes that I never received?), like I'll ever use this company again! My daughter ever sent pictures of the awful arrangement and Avas said that it was an acceptable substitution! Well, it is unacceptable to me for the $204.00 I paid!!!

Obviously quality and customer service means nothing to Avas!!! Close your doors Avas! You should not be allowed to be in business!!!

Peach & white sympathy spray