The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AutoAnything — Difficulty obtaining credit for wrong items sent
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This company claims to be the lowest price for car brakes, then when you order, they use a company...Centric Parts Industry in La Puente, CA. When the brakes arrive they are for the back, even though I ordered the front brakes. I had my car up on jacks with the wheels and calipers off, when I discovered that they had sent the wrong ones. I ended up buying them at a local supplier for the SAME PRICE!
Not only was that bad enough, they wanted to keep pointed the blame to me, saying I ordered them and were very difficult to finally get a return authorization, claiming they had sent it and then calling back and saying they needed additional information. What they did was try to pin the blame on me. REDICULOUS! I'm still waiting for the credit to my credit card, or I will dispute it. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY, NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEIR PRICES LOOK! THEY SUCK!
More AutoAnything Complaints & Reviews
- AutoAnything.com - Never fall for this business!
- AutoAnything - Low price guarantee
- AutoAnything.com - Awful service
- AutoAnything - Return policy
- AutoAnything - Too much dust
- AutoAnything - Customer service
- AutoAnything.com - Customer service, wrong product shipped/exchange
- AutoAnything - Terrible customer service
- AutoAnything - Misleading
- AutoAnything - Sent wrong parts