• Sp
    Spektator66 Mar 29, 2014

I . am in the process of purchasing a used vehicle and yesterday my credit union offer this warranty. I decided to give the company a call this morning. My first experience is the recording says they close at 1pm CST; the recording says to leave a message but I don't understand since it wasn't even 1 p.m. EST. That has already shaped my first impression...Mr Terry Smalls: it seems like you review this website a lot and hopefully you're serious about making improvements in the reputation of your company to improve its image since this product was offered to me by my bank. I will call on Monday to confirm that your company does cover the Mercedes Benz CLS. I'm just not sure if this is the product for me based on all these reviews. Please help change my mind. Thank you for your time

• Mf
    mff_vip Mar 28, 2014

New car, or used car...
    If no one follows scheduled recommended maintenance, the car is more likely to break down. Some times you buy a used car with an existing issue that can not be appear before something serious happens. In this case, it is not fate to let the warranty extention company pays for the repair unless you made sure that recommended maintenance has been performed, or you verified that the car has no issue at all in a certified shop; so that when you have an issue, you have a prove that it is new!
    This company is good, they stand behind their warranty. People need to understand and be fare.

• Beamer Lover Mar 28, 2014

Jokes on you for buying a warranty that's a waste of time and money.

• Wo
    Wooried Mar 28, 2014

Obviously you cannot read either Beamer. Try actually READING the entire post before responding. My problem hasn't been taken care of yet because I have not taken it to the shop yet. Duh.

• Beamer Lover Mar 27, 2014

ignorant, seemingly baseless ramblings.

I was ignorant enough to buy a warranty. If ASC took care of you so well, why be here ?

Why isn't your problem taken care of by ASC ASAP instead of posting here ? Come canoeing at the Elk River and meet people your dealing with or their friends.

• Terry Small Mar 27, 2014

Wooried,

Let us know how we do. We appreciate any feedback you provide.

• Wo
    Wooried Mar 27, 2014

After reading all 12 pages of this post, I am on the fence.
    Purchased my vehicle and warranty in July of 2013. Transmission started slipping this week, called ASC who told me to take it to a shop of my choosing for it to be diagnosed and have the shop contact them for approval. Rep was very friendly.
    Now let's hope when I take it to shop n Monday, everything goes as smoothly as my call with Jim the rep this morning. :)
    Will update as I go through the process.

And Beamer, please don't reply to my post. As I do not want to read your ignorant, seemingly baseless ramblings. Thank you!

• Beamer Lover Mar 26, 2014

My mistake, didn't catch you hadn't been helped yet.
    English was my hardest subject in school.
    In writing it's best to keep story simple.

If you're lucky and not propaganda might get help, but wouldn't hold my breath. Germany makes good autos, if can afford to trade off before wearing out.

My cousins wife talked him into buying a Mercedes after years of being devoted to Chevy's. Electric fuel pump went out and he couldn't just put any off brand on making it run.

Volvo Trucks made in USA seems to be taking over.
    Their cars looking better now, but don't have a clue on lasting time.

• Terry Small Mar 26, 2014

Nichole,
    Thanks for the information. I have reviewed your agreement and it appears Ryan is working with you on your claim and is waiting on the estimate from your repair facility.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

• Beamer Lover Mar 25, 2014

Nice pat on back story. What connection writer to one of workers wrote it ?
    Watch the ads on TV from used car dealers telling cars come with warranty. Can tell you story's from my dealer boyfriend.
    If going to write so much, should use proper English.

NASCAR does not impress me. With so many countries fighting over oil, think we should cut back on a lot of things. How much fuel is used in traveling fans to races not even counting the race ? Cruise ships is another fuel burner so people can pretend their someone special for a week. People complain about fuel prices, but support things that burns it.

• Ni
    Nicole Williamson Mar 25, 2014

I'm hoping to get the same happy outcome some of you have gotten. And despite the negative comments I believe I will. I purchased me vehicle about a month ago and have been very pleased. Last Thursday my check engine light came on when I started my car, I immediately call the warranty company to let them know I was taking it in. Friday morning I called my repair shop and scheduled my van in for Monday morning. The engine light was for the vacuum leak detection pump, not something I expected warranty to cover. But while looking at my van they smelt coolant so they looked into it. They found my intake gasket leaking, something that should be covered by warranty. When my mechanic called ASC they said they would not cover it. My mechanic was told it would not be covered. My mechanic told me he was unable to get a definitive answer as to why. So I authorized the repairs, paid for them, and picked up my van. Then I called ASC. The rep I spoke with was extremely polite and helpful. He too was confused as to why it was not covered and looked into the notes. Supposedly my mechanic told them my reservoir was almost empty and that the gasket was just seeping coolant onto the block and it was evaporating so there was no signs of a leak but that it had been going on for sometime. So the first rep had declared it was a pre existing condition. Heres where my problems lie with that: 1) I am not a mechanic, but I work in a truck repair shop and I know what coolant smells like. When I bought the vehicle me and a mechanic friend that I brought with me thoroughly looked under the hood, there were no signs of coolant on the block, nor any smell of coolant. 2) I bought it from an authorized dealer who had done a pre inspection on the vehicle and who did not disclose finding such a leak, but replaced all the brakes...if they would put the money into the brakes they would have fixed a leak if they had found it right? 3) Coolant doesn't just evaporate...water does 4) Typically if a leak has been left alone for "some time" (as my mechanic supposedly said) it gets worse and there would have been signs of a leak. I park on a cement drive way...and I check my vehicle all the time for leaks. I am anal about leaks. The day I bought my old van I went out after an hour to see if it was leaking any. I noticed two small spots and was out checking it every 30 mins…that’s how I diagnosed my failed transmission. I also check the driveway for other peoples leaks. That’s how I diagnosed a failed shock on my dad’s truck, a failed transmission in my mom’s car, and a failed transmission in my children’s pappy’s car. I'm the type of person that likes to fix things before they break. With my old van I replaced the brakes every year, regardless of miles. I replaced the water pump, timing belt, spark plugs, battery just because I didn't know when they had been done last. I have worked with this repair shop multiple times and I trust them so I question the validity of the notes made by the first rep (which I know is a recorded call so maybe my mechanic did state those things) But in talking with my mechanic he claims that it not what he said at all. The rep I spoke with led me back to the dealer I purchased the vehicle from. If I can get them to call up and verify this leak was not present when I bought the vehicle ASC will reimburse me. Fingers crossed because the money I just spent was supposed to pay for my twins 4th birthday in two weeks :( If anyone else feels like looking into this for me my contract number is B-[protected]

• Beamer Lover Mar 19, 2014

Boyfriend said a Used Martin lot in area. So many car dealers along road can't keep track of all. I still will not buy a warranty on used car.

• Beamer Lover Mar 19, 2014

This would have been over if stopped patting yourself on back long ago.

All roads lead to Mark Martin Buick GMC Chevrolet in Ash Flat not Highland

• Terry Small Mar 19, 2014

Beamer,

Mark Martin Chevrolet, yes the NASCAR driver, has a dealership in Highland that performs repairs for our customers in that area. They will even offer you one of our service agreements when you purchase your next new or used vehicle.

• Beamer Lover Mar 19, 2014

I could give you name of person with attitude problem, but you can keep that one on pay roll, with you're backing all workers up for saying they won't pay.
    I got a good deal trading my problem car off. My guess it's fixed now, in Memphis, with spinner hub caps.

• Beamer Lover Mar 19, 2014

10, 000 over every State but not any in the Highland / Hardy area. Nobody would fix car without money before. Like to delete myself from this, but this propaganda keeps coming back.

• Terry Small Mar 19, 2014

Beamer Lover,

Due to the fact you don't have a service agreement with our company, makes it difficult for you to share viable comments. If you did, you would already know that we have repair facilities in every state. We advise our agreement holders to take their vehicle to any repair facility they are comfortable with and we pay their claim by credit card, in most cases, the day of the repair. You are correct, ASC does not have a garage, we have over 10, 000 repair facilities that complete the many repairs for us.

• Beamer Lover Mar 19, 2014

Funny all the comments being so close together, like within one hour.

• Beamer Lover Mar 19, 2014

justcurious2 . . . I would not recommend any warranty company for used cars. Mechanics deserve to get paid at time of repair.
    Auto Services Company and others should have a list of mechanics that honor their services.
    Best to save your money in account in case of break down. Figure some automatic transmission's rebuild can more than warranty, have to expect them finding ways to get out of paying.
    People don't have time for their car to be broke down arguing over if it will be covered or not. Best save some money for a break down just in case. Nice being related to people that's mechanically inclined if buying used cars.
    I'd bet ASC doesn't have a garage of their own. It's called warranty and not guarantee for a reason.

I would suggest the Better Business Bureau Attorney General
    office, and the state independent dealers Association in the state you
    live. From there, contact local auto
    website" will not provide you with the answers to make a reasonable
    decision. Obviously, very few people
    post "good feedback" on a complaint site even after their
    "complaints” were resolved.

If you need phone
    numbers for the above resources, please let me know.

• Terry Small Mar 18, 2014

I would suggest the Better Business Bureau Attorney General office, and the state independent dealers Association in the state you live. From there, contact local auto dealers and repair facilities and get their feedback. Basing your research from a "complaint website" will not provide you with the answers to make a reasonable decision. Obviously, very few people post "good feedback" on a complaint site even after their "complaints” were resolved.

If you need phone numbers for the above resources, please let me know.

• Terry Small Mar 18, 2014

I would suggest the Better Business Bureau Attorney Generaloffice, and the state independent dealers Association in the state you live. From there, contact local auto dealers and repair facilities and get their feedback. Basing your research from a "complaint website" will not provide you with the answers to make a reasonable decision. Obviously, very few people post "good feedback" on a complaint site even after their "complaints” were resolved.
    If you need phone numbers for the above resources, please let me know.

• Ju
    justcurious2 Mar 18, 2014

Does anyone recommend a different warranty company, beside ASC? I'm trying to do research, but no companies that I've found sound good. Makes me nervous.

• Beamer Lover Mar 05, 2014

This is good for Endurance Vehicle Protection. Courtney Hanson's photo keeps popping up, make's some people click.

hiddenissues07 Mar 03, 2014

Are you serious? One so-called HAPPY customer out of almost 10 pages of NEGATIVE comments. Get real Sarah691us. Your problem is such a SMALL one compared to others. I am NOT impressed at all, and I'm sure others aren't either. One little HAPPY so-called customer. Lame as LAME can be! Again, to everyone that is reading this complaint board, and to the HUNDREDS that will be reading these complaints before the end of the year, please go to "topclassaction" website and fill out your complaint form. Also file a complaint with the BBB against this LAME company!

• Terry Small Mar 03, 2014

Thanks for the updates Sarah

• Beamer Lover Mar 02, 2014

What ever, think it's all propaganda. Should be timing chain if going to get story right. Just cover shouldn't be knocking unless chain stretched.

Sarah6913us Mar 02, 2014

The car hasn't been fixed yet. As I stated before, I have been given a rental car for the time beinh

• Beamer Lover Mar 02, 2014

Maybe I'd choose a Japanese if got a bargain.
    Japan is a friend now, Dec, 7, 1941 is past.
    Datsun was just a test run for Nissan. Nissan builds heavy duty trucks sending almost world wide.
    I'm lucky to have a boyfriend with benefits. He's smart enough to know marriage would cost more than car. BMW has a factory in States now. Lot or high society people trade off their BMW after a couple years, so my boy friend finds good deals and knows how to repair.
    Funny your post speaks of factory warranty but ASC step right up to bat taking care of it. It's a weekend and they already fixed the car.

Sarah6913us Mar 02, 2014

Car doesn't have a lot of miles nor has it been mistreated, Beamerlover. Maybe you should have purchased one of those cars you speak so highly of instead of a bmw and maybe you would have had better results! :)

Sarah6913us Mar 02, 2014

It's not motor. ASC rep was so nice and helpful. It turned out to be my timing belt cover. ASC authorized work to begin on car and approved me a rental car. Everything is going great so far! ASC is worth the money!

• Beamer Lover Feb 28, 2014

Laugh of the day, ASC to the rescue of factory warranty. Will ASC put a new motor in the Toyota ?
    Thing must have been some hard miles for motor to be knocking and leaving a trail of oil. I seen a Datsun abused so much and the thing just wouldn't die. I know a Honda driven without much oil several weeks and it's still living.

• Terry Small Feb 28, 2014

Sarah,
    Thank you for having your vehicle towed rather than driving it and causing further damage or risking being in an accident.

Please provide your agreement to the dealership your vehicle was towed to or call our office and provide that information to our claims department and we will contact them to begin the claim process. If you have any questions or issues, please contact me at [protected].

• Beamer Lover Feb 28, 2014

Boyfriend should have known not tow it to dealer without going over warranty. Sounds like the best thing to do is get a new car having kids depending on a ride. Most factory warranty's end in 3 to 5 years. My boyfriend sells cars on payments. He don't let them go off lot unless got enough down to cover his cost. Buyer gets problems and all on weekly payments. Miss a couple payments and they get the car back until missed payments made and repo man paid.

Sarah6913us Feb 28, 2014

I am writing regarding my 2007 Toyota Avalon. When I picked my kids up from school yesterday, which is one mile from my house, it started making a knocking sound. I pulled in my driveway and oil was leaking all over my driveway. My boyfriend told me not to drive it to dealership, so I called and had it towed. I have pictures of it being towed and pics of oil all over my driveway to prove that there indeed was oil in the car. I'm nervous about my car being fixed since I've read all of the complaints. I have the factory warranty and hope everything will work out for me. I don't have any complaints at the moment but I will post updates as this process goes along

• Beamer Lover Feb 26, 2014

Not a happy camper.

hiddenissues07 Feb 26, 2014

Terry Smalls, I can't believe that YOU would even be BOLD enough to LIE on this complaint board. Your LIES further taints your image and so-called professionalism! My claim was NOT approved. You have gotten me mixed up with someone else! If YOU approved my claim, why would I be on this complaint board speaking against you????? How dare you say you APPROVED my claim. I just paid 635.00 out of pocket the other day. You didn't approve or pay for anything. Again to all who may be reading this complaint, this company NOR did Terry Smalls help, approved, solved or contribute ANYTHING towards the 635.00 I PAID for a part to be fixed on my car. When I called, the rep told me it wasn't covered, then when Mr. Smalls seen my complaint on this board, he asked me to call him. Guess what? He said the part wasn't covered! This company is LAME and so are YOU Terry Smalls. Especially for your huge LIE you just told!!!

• Terry Small Feb 26, 2014

Unhappy,
    I received your message and am looking into it.

Mr Teas, (hiddenissues),

Our office approved your claim on February 5, 2014.

hiddenissues07 Feb 26, 2014

Everyone, Please go to "topclassaction" website and fill out your complaint form. Do not waste another day
    !!! Go to their site, fill out the form and lets join together with filing a class action lawsuit. This company and their lame practices must be stopped. I hope everyone that revisit this complaint board, will go and fill out the class action lawsuit form. Again, the website is "topclassaction" dot com. I don't know if I'm allowed to type out the whole web address, but if you google "topclassaction" the website will come up. Then, click on start a class action lawsuit, then just fill out the form. It's so easy. Let's get ready to rumble.