ASC auto warrantyThey are a joke

B

I received an ASC Warranty when I purchased my truck used. I was led to believe this was an excellent warranty and that it was called a diesel plus coverage that was more extensive than a regular warranty. Twice now I have had issues with this truck that I have only driven roughly 3000 miles. Twice I have been stuck with the bill because it wasn't an "internal engine part" that failed. Why offer a "diesel" package and refuse to cover fuel injector issues and glow plug issues?? These people are a joke, the coverage is not what it is led on to be, DO NOT do business with these people you are wasting your money and time with them. I have spent almost 1500 in repairs, plus what the warranty that covers NOTHING they lead you to think it covers. I wasn't sure whether to post this under auto complaints or scams they are so bad.

• 20
    2013 dodge Oct 12, 2016

THANK YOU very much for giving me my money back ... my dealership did not give me all the paperwork with my warranty. Warranty is says it does not cover pre-existing damage. Unfortunately the dealership with this warranty lead me down the wrong path thinking everything would be covered. I talked to Cory Welch from customer service very nice ! five stars he did try to get me to keep my service but I'm fortunately I just wanted my money back .

• 20
    2013 dodge Sep 27, 2016

SCAM !!! THIS Company is a joke .I bought a truck from a local dealership used with 130, 000 miles and after a few weeks things started going wrong the dealership said it would cost about $1600 before taxes . My mechanic said that ASC refuse to pay to fix any of the stuff wrong with my truck. I knew they would not replace the tire sensors .I asked if they have a website with fully detailed about my warranty they said NO. WHAT? I talked to the mechanic service person on the phone he said that it was all pre-existing problems . They said they will not fix anything .I told him I did not have any problems with the truck when I bought it .and then all of a sudden I started having a bunch of issues they said they would not cover any pre-existing problems . I said to the service guy if my engine was to blow up tomorrow would that be pre-existing would you cover that and he said No they would not cover that. He actually told me to get rid of the truck that I just bought . He said the if it's having that many problems that I should get rid of it . Can I get my money back I feel as I've been taking a vantage of .of the car lot and the ASC warrantythat does not warranty anything . Thanks a lot for sticking it to the workingman .SERVICE AGREEMENT NUMBER B-[protected] call me I would love my to get my $2010 back . Going to google next and then yelp and then some other websites just to let everybody know

Broham00 Oct 05, 2012

I will be contacting someone to refund my money and cancel the warranty. After talking with my mechanic and my dealer that isn't impressed with your services either. It only takes one quick Google search to see how bad your services and reputation both are. Wish I would have looked into it better at the of purchase.

• Terry Small Oct 05, 2012

Mr. Rowlett,
    Reading your agreement would be a good idea. As you will see injectors and glow plugs are not covered. If need be, have your attorney contact us. I will be happy to speak to her.
    Terry Small

Broham00 Oct 04, 2012

"Goodwill" consideration for possibly covering an internal part that my warranty that supposedly covers internal parts won't cover? Mail it in and wait while my truck, that I need otherwise I wouldn't have bought sits and waits on an answer? No wonder you guys have someone patrolling a complaints board doing damage control. You don't even know what is and isn't an internal part obviously, but yet you have the say so on whether it is or not. Rediculous. I have know talked to two different mechanics who tell me the exact same thing, it's an INTERNAL INJECTOR. My next step I guess should be contact my attorney and let them read through all the fine print. Maybe she can explain why they have to disassemble a top portion of my engine to repair a part that is supposedly an external part.

• Terry Small Oct 04, 2012

Mr. Rowlett,
    If you would like to submit an invoice to our company for goodwill consideration. Please do so by mailing to my attention at: ASC Warranty 971 Coley Drive, Mountain Home Arkansas 72653

Terry Small

Broham00 Oct 04, 2012

My mechanic doesn't fully understand how an injector that is under the valve cover and under the oil rail, and actually called an INTERNAL injector is not an internal part. I tend to agree with him. If you have to remove a valve cover and an oil rail to get to it, seems to me that is INTERNAL. As I said, this warranty is a joke. You obviously don't know what parts are internal.

• Terry Small Oct 04, 2012

Mr. Rowlett,
    I am sorry you are have difficulty with your 2004 Ford truck. My records show the vehicle had in excess of 140, 000 miles at time of purchase. Due to the age and mileage of your vehicle it qualified for our internal drivetrain coverage. As you know, that agreement does not cover external engine components. If you would like to cancel the agreement please call our office at [protected]