The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ASC Warranty — won't cover drive shaft falling off.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Dealer sold us a vehicle with the ASC Drivetrain Plus and Deluxe Coverage warranty. What a rip off. The first week we had the truck, the muffler and tail pipe fell off. Not covered. The EGR valve needed to be replaced. Not covered. The ABS light was on and needed $600 worth of work for control unit. Not covered. The last straw is the drive shaft falling off. We had the drive shaft yoke replaced and welded back on. NOT COVERED. What do they cover???? I rented a vehicle while my truck was in the shop, too. NOT COVERED. Do not throw away your money on this worthless coverage.
More ASC Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Services Company, Inc. - refusal to honor warranty
- ASC - Illegal Tactics to Steal Your Home
- ASC - Cash Advance USA Payday Loan
- ASC Warranty - cancellation refund
- ASC Warranty - drivetrain "plus" coverage
- ASC - payment reversal
- ASC (America's Serving Company) - Mortgage Loan
- ASC - fraud
- ASC Servicing Company - Withdrawing money from account for their made up fees!
- ASC Warranty / Auto Services Company - car repair that falls within the guideline of warranty agreement