Menu
ATVs and More Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

ATVs and More
reviews & complaints

www.atvsandmor.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 6 Reviews

ATVs and More Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with ATVs and More at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ATVs and More has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ATVs and More. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ATVs and More reviews & complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
Sort by:

Newest ATVs and More reviews & complaints

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ATVs and More The parts and service department at ATVs and More, Inc

The parts and service department at ATVs and More, Inc. seems to only want to take advantage of you. They sell crappy accessories, and the service department tells you they can fix your ATV, but it ends up taking a whole month and costing me a whopping $1,600 just for the problem to keep happening.

R

ATVs and More Bought a new motorcicle on Feb 2 2020

Bought a new motorcicle on Feb 2 2020. Dealership didn't tell me the motorcicle had a racing engine in it. Bike stopped running after 2 hours of ride time.

A

ATVs and More Company wont refund my unused warranty amount of $1500

Company wont refund my unused warranty amount of $1500. They said I could cancel anytime and they would refund it. I cancelled on March 18th, within 1 month of initial purchase. After many tries to see what the issue is and why the refund hasnt been received at my bank, I still havent got the refund.

Is ATVs and More legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals ATVs and More as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, ATVs and More stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering ATVs and More should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

ATVs and More earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: ATVs and More achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for ATVs and More. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for atvsandmor.com can be seen as a positive aspect for ATVs and More as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of ATVs and More's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Atvsandmor.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

After using multiple security services, we have determined that the ATVs and More website is safe for users. No malware, phishing, or security threats have been detected that could pose a risk to users.

Atvsandmor.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Atvsandmor.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The atvsandmor.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • ATVs and More protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.
K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ATVs and More In December , I bought a used side by side from ATVs and More, Inc

In December , I bought a used side by side from ATVs and More, Inc. We couldn't ride it at the time because of the weather, but now that the weather is good, we tried using it and it's already broken down. It needs $3,700.00 worth of repairs. When we called the company, they said they would take care of the repairs, but now they're saying they won't. We trusted this company to sell us a good ATV and we think they should fix or replace it.

A

ATVs and More I got a side by side for my daughter, it was $2700

I got a side by side for my daughter, it was $2700. I got it in June. The day after I got it, the motor locked up. I paid for the repair out of my pocket. I took it back to them and they made the repairs. I paid them $900. I picked it up Christmas eve (due to the pandemic). When I picked it up, it was leaking oil. We tried starting it on Christmas day and it wouldn't start. I called the company to tell them what happened and they told me to bring it back. I haven't brought it back because they want to charge me $85 an hour to see what's wrong with it.

M

ATVs and More I spent around 34-35k in a year at this place

I spent around 34-35k in a year at this place. I bought a new KRX and a used 2018 Wildcat XX. I drove 7 hours round trip to get it. I drove it around the parking lot but didn't put it in low range. It seemed fine at the time. The next day, I was going to take my 10-year-old for a ride. I backed it out and put it in low, but it started making a popping noise from the rear transaxle within 10 feet. I sent a message to my sales person right away, but got no response. I called the next business day and Logan, the sales manager, said he would take care of it if I brought it back. I asked if I could trade it in for something else, and he said yes. I took time off work and drove 3.5 hours there, only for them to tell me that I broke it. They looked at it and confirmed that it was broken, but they didn't seem interested in discussing it further. I asked about trading for another RZR, but the prices they gave me were ridiculously high. Then I asked if I could just sell it back to them, and they offered me 4500 less than what I paid the day before. I also asked Joe Wagner, the manager, if they serviced used equipment. They said they did, but that turned out to be a lie. My air filter had a pound of dirt in it and my oil is dark. These guys are a bunch of lying crooks. Don't buy anything from them! If you read the other reviews, you'll see that this is a common story with them. Now I have to repair it myself and face disappointed kids. Shame on you, Logan and Joe. I bought a defective Wildcat and feel ripped off and lied to.

ATVs and More Customer Reviews Overview

ATVs and More (atvsandmor.com) is a reputable online platform that offers a wide range of all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and related products. As an authoritative reviews website, we have thoroughly analyzed the customer feedback and reviews for ATVs and More, and we are pleased to highlight the positive aspects of their offerings.

1. Extensive Selection: ATVs and More boasts an impressive inventory of ATVs, ensuring that customers can find the perfect vehicle to suit their needs. Whether you're looking for a sport ATV, utility ATV, or youth ATV, they have a diverse range of options available.

2. Competitive Pricing: Customers appreciate the competitive pricing offered by ATVs and More. They strive to provide affordable options without compromising on quality, making it an attractive choice for budget-conscious buyers.

3. Quality Products: ATVs and More is committed to offering high-quality products that meet industry standards. Customers have praised the durability and performance of the ATVs purchased from this platform, ensuring a satisfactory riding experience.

4. Excellent Customer Service: The team at ATVs and More is known for their exceptional customer service. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and dedicated to assisting customers throughout the purchasing process. Prompt responses to inquiries and efficient handling of any issues have been commended by numerous buyers.

5. Secure Online Shopping: ATVs and More prioritizes the security of their customers' personal and financial information. Their website is equipped with robust security measures, ensuring a safe and secure online shopping experience.

6. Fast Shipping: Customers have expressed satisfaction with the prompt shipping services provided by ATVs and More. The company strives to deliver orders in a timely manner, ensuring that customers receive their products as quickly as possible.

In conclusion, ATVs and More (atvsandmor.com) is a reliable online platform that offers a wide selection of ATVs and related products at competitive prices. With a commitment to quality, excellent customer service, secure online shopping, and fast shipping, they have garnered positive reviews from satisfied customers. Whether you're a seasoned rider or a beginner, ATVs and More can be a trusted source for all your ATV needs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ATVs and More contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with ATVs and More?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ATVs and More Customer Service. Initial ATVs and More complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ATVs and More above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ATVs and More. Discuss the issues you have had with ATVs and More and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.