AT&T / different charges to my account
I am really having problems with Direct TV and AT&T bundle account they are charging me different amount of what I signed for.
I called the company to get a bundle account back in March/April. It was suppose to be for both, Internet and Direct TV (bundle, I do have the flyer I got thru the mail.)
I was suppose to pay for both, Internet plus direct tv $88.58, but instead, I keep getting billed diffent amounts and when I call them, I get diffent people and last time I called them, they told me I will get the bundle and I will pay only 88.58. I called back in April 15th, I spoke to some one called Jaquelin. I was on the phone for about 3 hrs, not lying,
she reassurmed that I will be paying only what I signed up for. Well as of today, August, after 5 months, I am paying 63.09 Internet 62.47 direct tv. This is way more than 88.58.
Maybe you guys can help me. I am 64 years old retaired, worked for Shriners Hospital for 37 years. I never thought I will be paying so much for INTERNET AND TV.
Thank you in advanced for your help.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service