The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AT&T U - Verse — at&t rewards
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
U-verse installed Nov. 6 '08; not totally happy
with some parts of the program; received two (2)
letters regarding getting my $200. reward and
HOW EASY IT IS TO GET REWARD ONLINE AND
check online. That is not true; the 2 letters I have
give me a 12/25/2008 deadline BUT I cannot get
to the proper address!!!
I also requested a better service plan for my two
(2) land lines (713.682.2622 and 713.682.0414)
That was to be taken care of on Nov. 6; nothing
has been done yet.
My e-mail address is [protected]@att.net but
this program would not take that so I was
forced to give my old earthlink address and it is
no longer in use!!! What is going on!!!
More AT&T U - Verse Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service