AT&TFiber internet

D Jan 30, 2021

This all starts with a fire in our home and while our house was being rebuilt we temporarily used quest quarters above our detached garage. Our existing equipment and service was then moved there for us to use.
Since then our home was finished and we moved back in.
Here starts our our problems with AT&T's service when we try to have a new
line brought to our home, (the original line was destroyed during the fire.
Below is the list of times and events that occurred over the past 3 months:
11/16/2020 - called for a technician to discuss the placement of the new line to our home.
11/18/2020 - The technician arrived, discussed the install and my lawn was flagged for the new line install. An Intergraded Solutions Consultant with AT&T was also present.
11/23/2020 - 811 service came out and marked my lawn for all of the other buried services.
12/09/2020 - A truck with a ditch wench to but in the fiber optic line arrived and 5 mins later left with no work done.
12/21/2020 - I called the toll free number [protected]) twice and explained all that transpired, no resolution could be given by either customer service rep.
On the same day with my frustration I contacted the Intergraded Consultant and he gave no support for my problem.
12/28/2020 - Called the 800 number again an after being on the line for 52 minutes I was informed that Line Services would be contacted.
01/09/2021 - Still no work performed and with no calls returned to me explaining the problem I called and was informed that a Technician would have to come back out and the process would begin from the beginning all over again.
01/13/2021 - 811 services come out again to mark my lawn to burried services and add more flags to my lawn.
01/19/2021 - The truck with the equipment arrived again to install the new line and left without doing so again.
01/25/2021 - I contacted AT&T's Line Services went over everything above and she even stated that my account showed all of the activity since 11/18/2020. She also informed me that the manager would be contacted and I would receive a call back with a resolution.
01/28/2021 - my wife calls Line Services this time and the same response was given to her.
Bottom line, why does it take over 3 months to install a new line because I had an unfortunate house fire and would like to have the equipment moved back into my rebuilt home. Great customer service???