1111 Van Voorhis Rd, Morgantown, WV, 26505, US
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

AT&TAccount fixed

On 10.23.20 I went to the local ATT store at Morgantown Mall in Morgantown, WV. We upgraded our I phone 8's to I phone 12 and switched to business account so I could have unlimited internet for work purposes. my consumer account should have been closed at this time, and only a personal account open. it wasn't done correctly and I have been getting enormous bills, and paid what I thought was my bill only to get a notice I am behind and will be sued.