1748 Indianapolis Rd, Greencastle, IN, 46135, US
Thu:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

AT&TRegional manager and store manager

I shop at the AT&T store in Greencastle IN The store manager is Devon, I do not know his last name. The regional manager is Kaley Woods. I have been dealing with two errors that were made by the store manager over the course of 9 months.
I spoke to Kaley Woods on October 10, 2020, and she stated I would receive credits on my at&t bill and the problems would be rectified by 10-20-20.
I have left numerous message for both Devon and Kaley and have yet to have these matters addressed
The first issue was a buy one get one free iphone watch at the end of May.
I did not receive an emailed receipt which I was told I would get.
The second issue was a phone purchased for my daughter at the end of October. We were told the phone was 400.00 and the receipt would be emailed. No receipt and the phone is 999.99 on my bill.
The store manager, Devon, took care of my transactions both times.
Kaley is aware and said she would keep in contact with me.
These two are very poor examples of customer service and follow-up
I have gotten the run a round for months and just want what was suppose to be what I purchased.
Please help me to rectify this situation..
There is so much more to all of this, for complete details and dates contact me
I have everything recorded.