Menu

F
Author of the complaint
3:12 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

AT&T is a scamming company. Americans if you care about your credit please stay away from this company! AT&T, Uverse, Direct TV. I was a good customer and paid everything on time. I had Wifi with them and I was not satisfied because it barely ever worked so I decided to cancel and go with Cox cable. I turned in the equipment and paid my last bill. From my knowledge the account was closed and I thought I had done my due diligence. I was doing great with Cox cable had no clue about anything or owing anyone anything. A year and a half later I find out AT&T sold a supposed bill to Franklin Collection services. Mind you, AT&T never sent me a bill or called me about this payment, I was never made aware about this last bill. I literally thought everything was paid and closed because I moved on to a better company called Cox cable! Now Franklin Collection Services keeps dinging my credit so my credit can be in the pit hole and when I researched what was happening it looks like AT&T does this a lot. I would have paid it if AT&T would have made me aware of this bill because I didn't have any collections prior to this. What these 2 companies are doing is criminal and I will look what legal route I can take because AT&T should have notified me first before trying to ruin my credit. These 2 companies are sleazeballs and I will make sure people are aware of their practices because a lot of peoples credit have been affected by these 2 companies and they refuse to take the negative remarks even after being paid. That is not ok. I will not stand for that, our money has power so I will make sure our voice is heard and these scammers lose business.

More AT&T complaints & reviews

AT&T - carl blust
AT&T - uverse equipment returns
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
AT&T - unauthorized bank charge