Asurion Insurance — scam and cheating
Was told my phone was not in stock would be put on a waiting list may take 3, 4, 5 months they had no idea would no give me any other phone. Paying 87.00 a month with no phone this insurance is a wast and a scam. Tmoble told me they could do nothing and this is happening a lot with his insurance but this is the only cell phone insurance company out there. do not buy this insurance it is not worth it i am paying for a phone and insurance for the phone and don't have a phone this is crazy.
More Asurion Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service!
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone
- Asurion - work ethics
- Asurion - galaxy tab a, model number sm-t550
- Asurion - rip off
- Asurion Insurance Company - fraud
- Asurion - worthless warranty
- Asurion - locked iphone 8 replacement phone with verizon wireless service