Aspen Dentalrude, poor work you name it

L

At first I was oh so happy, But I switched from the head dentist, I could just not take the way she spoke too and belittled her staff in front of clients. So then she wasnt' nice to me, since I said I could not sit in a chair and listen to it. Then came the dentures. The tempories were nice looking. The permenants, that was another story. The temps look and fit better. They look like they are pushed back in my mouth and look like dentures. I said I didn't like them and showed them where they looked bad and said I could not keep them in. LOL I was informed that it was the way it had to be. They relined them the teeth to fit better. I got home 2 hours later and bit into an egg salad sandwich and they fell out. Of course they didn't believe me.

I never have gone back for my permenant lower teeth. the temps were terrible. My sister (at the same time) had a similar experience. They ground her permenate teeth down so the dentures would fit the bite would be right. GRRRRRR!
As I was going through my dental work. the secondary dentists came and went. So did the rest of the staff. No one could work for the witch. The head of billing was great, at first. Then all the upset clients in the waiting room. Just unbearable.

If I thought I could get any coverage to undo this mess I would go for it. Stay away.

• Co
    conntaxman Nov 02, 2009

I went to aspen once to have a tooth removed, and On the chart they had said that they removed 2.But they only removed 1, so they charged people dental plan for 2, The 2nd time was today, I called last week to make an appointment to have 8 teeth removed so I could get dentures made, [not for aspen, aspen wanted over $1000.00 more for the same denture.]The lady said to come in today, went their and they [aspen] had all my info, in the computer WRONG. no wonder their billing is so messed up. So here I am ready to have my teeth removed and now the lady say's OH you have to have an Exam.I told here that I had one before and aspen told me that I would have to have these SAME teeth removed.I talked with the Manager and told him off and told him that ALL the people on the internet were correct saying that aspen is NO GOOD. All they want is your money. Only reason im having them removed their is because of my insurance plan.I would NEVER have my Dentures made their, pluse like I said, I found a very nice Family type dentice with LETTERS hanging in his office, and He will save me OVER $1000.00. Pluse he CARES how you feel. NOT ASPEN.I have a good layer, if they screw up ANYTHING with the extractions. This is the Aspen in Waterbury ct. aspen is a NO NO.

• Je
    Jesse Paulette Feb 13, 2009

I had a filling done w/ Aspen dental in Bristol, CT-I have terrible anxiety about going to the dentist, so they doctor who came to work on me just smiled when I told him that-never talked to me during the "procedure" and when he was done, which I was never told he was, he aggressivly swung the tray away from me and stood up and left-I was just laying there, not really knowing what was going on, and asked the tech if we were done, and she, never looking up said "yeah"...I called the office manager later to ask when I could eat or drink b/c nobody ever gave me any instructions, and she chuckled and said "oh, you can eat and drink as soon as you want to"...yeah, well as I said, nobody even talked to me, so I didn't know that-I told her how unprofessional her staff was, and she told me that she would talk to them, no apology...its now 2 weeks later, the pain is just diminishing, and need I remind you, it was just a filling, I felt like something was stuck in my tooth, so I looked in the mirror and a red string was coming out from underneath my tooth-I called the office, the same manager talked to me like I was crazy and told me that she didn't know what I was talking about, they don't use strings and that I would have to come in-I then called a friend of mine, who is a dental hygienist, and she told me that dentists DO use strings, but for root canals and they are suppose to take them out before you leave...hmmmm...needless to say, I cancelled my appt-these people are totally unprofessional, I cannot believe the lack of patient care...disgusting.